Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My T/a - Vs- Z-28

Old 09-03-2006, 02:44 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default My T/a - Vs- Z-28

ok this happened 2nite at the street races finally i got some o2 extensions and some o2 sensors and i put them on yesterday so i was ready to drive my baby 2nite, so i call a couple guys to see if anything is going on and they tell me where there meeting at so i take a ride up there, well there is a bunch of dam ricers so im kinda not happy bc theres no victims, so after every1 shows up we head to the original spot behind some warehouses, so still me a bunch of ricers and a beat up looking LT1 trans am, and ive got my bottle in the backseat ive been wanting to use 2 so i thought nah LT1 i think ill pass so i wait and watch the slow ricers race their cars and i just laugh, but then i see a Z-28 pull in sounds really good ls1 car to so i tell a guy to go set up a race so he proceeds to talk to the guy he agrees he asked me what i had done to it i told him just some bolt ons mostly stock so he says ok, so we get in our cars and im excited i open the glove compartment and arm the NOS turn the bottle on and pull my button from the ash tray compartment, give it a few revs to purge the system and were just sitting there the flagger points to us both we rev it up and then were gone i prob hit the bottle prob bout 15MPH LOL i start spinning and i jump sideways in low gear and i pass him sideways and when it finally straightens up and the tranny goes into 2nd gear i have pulled prob bout 2 cars on him and i let out of at the end of 2nd. so i go and park my car and the guy comes over to me and says so your stock thats i said well maybe a few bolt ons and we all laugh.. but overall he was cool about it im 18 and he was prob mid 30s but was a cool guy he said his car had been tuned with HPtuners so im not for sure of the mods but sorry for the long story..
Old 09-03-2006, 04:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bottle are for babies!!!
Old 09-03-2006, 08:44 AM
Teching In

LoL.. you didn't tell him about the bottle... what a ricer move
Old 09-03-2006, 11:07 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

LOL funny thing is my brother found at later that night that he had a 100 wet shot to, B&M ripper shifter, some type of clutch,air intake system,and shorty headers, he opened his hood and my brother went and talked to him bout it.
Old 09-04-2006, 01:53 AM
On The Tree

wtf a bottle? Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnn...........
Old 09-04-2006, 05:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JoKeRz28
LoL.. you didn't tell him about the bottle... what a ricer move
Old 09-04-2006, 05:56 PM
11 Second Club

Default ...

you kids and your bottles.

Search this Thread