Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

GT kill and some rice

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 09:57 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GT kill and some rice

I don't really post too often but i was a little thrilled over these two separate events...

1) My wife and I were out looking for new furnature a few weeks back and she was driving. A guy in an integra that wasn't dirty but had a cf hood lowered/rims/stickers pulled up at a light next to us. My wife can't drive too well so she takes the rpm's a little further than needed, the guy thinks she is trying to race her so he guns it, then she guns it...in 4th...going like 40mph. He didn't pull away or anything but turned in at a shopping center. Well my wife gets PO'd and follows the guy in. She pulled next to the car we both get out and she tells him if he want's a race to race me and she added a lot of obcenities in there while yelling. I just stared at the guy trying not to laugh, well he agreed andi got in the car well while my wife was getting in the car he drove buy revved and jet. he literally sped o out of the lot and just took off, didn't wait or anything it was ******* hilarious.

2) I work really late so as i went to put gas at about 1:45am a new gt did a flyby, i went to the gas station and pretty much filled up. I figured what the hell, and i went in the direction the GT went, well i caught up and asked if he wanted to race. We got 3 runs in but only the last one was really "a race" First at a light we both go, I launch pretty well minimizing spin and along with taking the hit i pulled a couple of lengths and shut off seeing how much he spun. Next race we both spin and get a little squirrelly since the road was curved a bit, he gets a few feet ahead and i let off before hitting second just for safety. Last race at a light I rev and wait for him to move, when he does i get a hell of a launch and pull a quick 2 while he spins, i hit 4th powershifting before i shut down with about 3 cars on him him not gaining at all, i was really expecting to get spanked especially out of the hole since i have a vert and am completely stock. He was too and we are both manuals. He did have a passenger call bs if ya want but that's how it went down guys seemed cool but i know we both expected me to see tailights.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

In Fresno, I am not surprised. Alot of posers..HAHA

Nice to see a member on here that is 'local' to me.

BTW - where were these two races at?

EDIT: I just realized, my locale only says CA. I am in Madera and work in Fresno.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:26 PM
TECH Regular

started on blackstone ended on nees nice to see another local on the forum.
Old 09-20-2006, 05:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Chris95Z
started on blackstone ended on nees nice to see another local on the forum.

Cool...I got a ticket on there shortly after we got the mach. Luckily the cop didn't show up for the 'date'. I couldn't remember the incident, according to the judge. I guess Mach's are easy to forget.

Yep...If that is your car in your sig, I'll keep my eyes open.