Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Destroyed a Turboed Eclipse Today!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 11:52 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Destroyed a Turboed Eclipse Today!

So this just happened a half hour ago. I left the house for a bit to get a movie from blockbuster. On the way back Im stoped at a light. While i'm light'n a ciggarete I see this primered up eclipse pull out of a jack-in-crack drive-thru and peal out of there to line up at the light with me. He had his buddy make'n some dumb cracks while he was rev'n up at the light. I decided to let it go. light goes green and he punches it hard. As soon as he punces it tho he realizes after a few seconds later that I wasn't interested a slowed down to a crawl.

This is where things changed up,.........

So now,..... im roll'n up to the next light and he's wait'n for me to give me ****! Driver says to me (laugh'n) out his window "I guess you knew that you where gonna loose,.. huh? Mind you that his passenger is now on the phone with someone tell'n em how they just beat a POS Trans AM. This is when i finally look over at him and say "Turbo huh?" His passenger screams out "*****!!" and laughs. These guys where dumb *****!... So I rev up,....now their happy,....they rev up, spool'n that turbo like a mo fo. I stalled her up to 1200 rpms and held it as soon as I saw the light go yellow from the corner of my eye.

Light goes GREEN and I'm off!! I beat him soo badly that I nearly choked on my cig from laughing soo hard! Had to have been atleast 6 or 7 cars. No jk!!

So now i'm wait'n for him at the next light. He pulls up,.oohh his friend is silent as **** at this point,.but me,.......i'm grin'n like I just got laid! I didn't feel like I needed to say anything. So now he just stares at the road and starts rev'n her up again. I'm figure'n that this guys on crack now or has a bad case of short term memory cuz I though I just kicked his *** a few seconds back. Now his friends scream'n ,..."Whatcha got now bitch?!!" ..... I looked at the light and something stoped me from rev'n up. Light goes Green and he's off! Not much harder than he did with me but he was go'n for it anyway. Oh,. so what kept me from go'n for it was the cop I saw hide'n in a driveway about half a block away. Yea,..lol,.. that cop car was on him so ****'n quick! lol

So I pass by at about 5 miles an hour smile'n like a jack *** again and then drive off! I have to say,.that was a pretty awsome feeling!

Turboed Eclypse

P.S. I don't know what year it was but it had the last body style so i'd say early 00s.

Last edited by WS6 Rampage; 09-21-2006 at 12:03 AM.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:58 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hah, what a couple of morons. Good story and kill, had me chuckling.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:58 PM
On The Tree

Ricers are so stupid ! They just dont learn, they just keep trying.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:00 AM
Launching!

Awesome kill. These newbies who think that DSMs are invincible **** me off more than I can tell you. They got owned by you and the Cops. Its like one dumbass bird with two stones.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:07 AM
TECH Addict

When will they learn......

My favorites are the ones who do a little bit of work to their car so that it could be a low to mid 13 sec car.....and then add 1000 lbs of bodykit and stereo equipment and lights and another couple hundred pounds of decals on top of that and then theyre back down to a mid 15 sec car
Old 09-21-2006, 12:12 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Ericbigmac83
When will they learn......

My favorites are the ones who do a little bit of work to their car so that it could be a low to mid 13 sec car.....and then add 1000 lbs of bodykit and stereo equipment and lights and another couple hundred pounds of decals on top of that and then theyre back down to a mid 15 sec car
If that! Ive seen those cars run mid 17s at the track! I mean 350Zs run low to mid 16s out here alone and those aren't bad cars either.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:15 AM
Launching!

Its was a third gen? Good god! Man, at least the 1st and 2nd gens have a lot of potential. 3rd Gens are not DSMs. Nothing in common with them other than compatible hydraulic lifters. How the hell did they ever get over confident? Did Tyrese appear before them in a dream or something?

Awesome kill. Those tacky arsed 3Gs killed the cars I love.
Old 09-21-2006, 12:23 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sparetire
Tell me about it, I used to own a '98 GST. The 2nd gens were the last Eclipses worth a crap.
Old 09-21-2006, 01:18 AM
Teching In

Lol, Thats Gotta Be One Of The Funniest Things Ive Heard. Im Still Crackin Up. I Had A Similar Experience, On A Freeway A Guy Rolled Up With A Sentra Ser, And Gave Me A Little Nod Like He Wanted To Race, But I Just Didnt Want To I Was On A Long Trip And I Wanted To Conserve My Gas, And A Sentra Wasnt Worth It. Any Ways He Takes Off Like Crazy And About Three Minutes Later I Noticed A Chp Officer Sitting On The Shoulder With His Lights On And The Sentra Sitting Right In Front Of Him. Good Kill Man, Im Glad You Showed Those Guys Up. Thats A Sick *** Ride You Have, Im Surprised He Even Wanted To Roll Up On Ya!!
Old 09-21-2006, 01:33 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

great story. Good kill!
Old 09-21-2006, 08:00 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WS6 Rampage
So I pass by at about 5 miles an hour smile'n like a jack *** again and then drive off!
i love that, smiling like a jackass, its hilarious
Old 09-21-2006, 08:50 AM
Staging Lane

Its was a third gen? Good god! Man, at least the 1st and 2nd gens have a lot of potential. 3rd Gens are not DSMs. Nothing in common with them other than compatible hydraulic lifters. How the hell did they ever get over confident? Did Tyrese appear before them in a dream or something?

Haha... That was the one thing that made the 2 fast 2 furious movie completely retarded. Out of all the bad *** cars they could have used, they used a purple 3G Eclipse. I mean ****.
Old 09-21-2006, 01:51 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awesome kill. These newbies who think that DSMs are invincible **** me off more than I can tell you. They got owned by you and the Cops. Its like one dumbass bird with two stones.
Tell me about it!

I see all these dumbass punk kids, who think they have a turbo car and they are god.

I hustle them really bad, I tell them I have a exhaust and intake
Old 09-21-2006, 01:56 PM
On The Tree

Awesome.... nuff said
Old 09-21-2006, 02:01 PM
TECH Regular

Haha, damn, now those guy's sounded like the true definition of rice. You shoulda taken a pic of em to put in the dictionary, lol. It's kind of sad since I used to own an eclipse (2 of them actually) and to hear of such retards giving my former car a bad name...baaah...there's always that ignorant bunch. Good kill and with the cop bit this story sounds too good to be true. lol
Old 09-21-2006, 02:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

looks like that eclipse owner didn't do his homework...
awesome kill!
Old 09-21-2006, 02:20 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by jimmy169
Haha, damn, now those guy's sounded like the true definition of rice. You shoulda taken a pic of em to put in the dictionary, lol. It's kind of sad since I used to own an eclipse (2 of them actually) and to hear of such retards giving my former car a bad name...baaah...there's always that ignorant bunch. Good kill and with the cop bit this story sounds too good to be true. lol
Honestly tho,.....When I was passing by a 5 miles an hour,.I thought that the cop was gonna make me pull over too. He knew what was up. He knew that the only reason I didn't do it was cuz I saw him in that damn driveway.
Old 09-21-2006, 03:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by WS6 Rampage
Honestly tho,.....When I was passing by a 5 miles an hour,.I thought that the cop was gonna make me pull over too. He knew what was up. He knew that the only reason I didn't do it was cuz I saw him in that damn driveway.
Eitherway, you WIN............
Old 09-21-2006, 03:31 PM
Teching In

I'm with him^, props on smoking those fools, they make the rest of us look bad with their "ricer tough-guy" ****.
Old 09-21-2006, 05:41 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by BoOsTeDeAgLe
I'm with him^, props on smoking those fools, they make the rest of us look bad with their "ricer tough-guy" ****.
Yes, hopefully most, if not all DSMers who build fast cars the right way do not/will NEVER act like that!! NO NEED to act all cocky and g if you have a truly fast ride, the car will do ALL of the $h!t/smack talk.