Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

how should i go about this?

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 08:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default how should i go about this?

My buddy has an SRT-4, which is about the LAST car I'm worried about racing. He's got the usual srt ****, down pipe, cut-out, plugs, waste gate...

His car went 15.00 @ 98 or something. Haha yeah. My car went 13.40s BONE STOCK, and this weekend it's getting the free mods (pulled sway bar, cut up the air box, weight removal, stuff like that) and probably a bit of nitrous.

Should I just rail him hard and grab everything the car has?? Or should I just beat him by a fender so he doesn't know how fast the car really is. The DAY I bought the car I raced him, was letting it shift at 4000 in first and then I would pull like 2-3 cars by the top of 2nd and we'd let off. This car is obviously WAY faster... but he's the kind of person that will go around telling people he almost beat me and make me spend a whole bunch of time explaining to all his idiot friends that he still lost. We're going to race from a dig first... probably he'll get pissed he can't launch the car, and say 15.. which is fine.

Just as an aside, last time we raced he said "oh man I pulled the shift **** off the car" (which I have done in his car so I know it's possible) but his buddy that was with him told me later he was full of **** his car is just slow.

So how bad should I drag his ***? Slight spanking or full on head sawing?
Old 09-21-2006, 08:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Drag his ***.
Old 09-21-2006, 08:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whats up Oso, who's this? He on AZSS? I wouldn't spray the first time and keep it close. Then say you wanna try again since you missed a gear, and turn on the spray.
Old 09-21-2006, 08:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GhettoTy
Whats up Oso, who's this? He on AZSS? I wouldn't spray the first time and keep it close. Then say you wanna try again since you missed a gear, and turn on the spray.
hahahaha yeah dude he's on AZSS... it's SRTCamel.

I think I might just have to drag his ***... but I'd rather not risk hurting the car on the bottle when I know I don't need it. I might just **** with him though.
Old 09-21-2006, 08:35 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I would race him then post the results.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/removed-locked-thread-graveyard/454088-no-more-what-would-happen-posts.html