Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

LS1 V.S. punks in toyota

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 02:54 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LS1 V.S. punks in toyota

So there is a two lane road that comes to a light near my house. After the light about an 1/8 mile down the two lanes form one lane. this stretch of road is always fun. so on my way home from class I was in the lane that goes stright like you dont have to merdge the other lane has to merdge in to you. there was a toyota in front of me. I think it was a corola (sorry cant spell it) well he has all the normal rice parts 10000 stickers and what not. Well he pulls in to the other lane and starts to rev at me. Normaly i would not waist my time gas or put my self in harms way for these kind of punks. However at this point in time his friend climbs out the window and says "you dont wanna see us" "let that american POS try and catch us" at this point i smiled. the light turned green and let the hammer FLY. Maybe he thought it was a V6 it does have the black badges but even then why try? Normaly i would not give a thumbs down i usually give a thumbs up when i win or loose this time however they got a big downer.
Old 09-26-2006, 03:02 PM
10 Second Club

I really hate those kinda guys. the bad thing is they are too stupid to take that as a learning experience and maybe save themselves more embarassment down the road. Good kill and sounds like the the big downer was justified
Old 09-26-2006, 03:08 PM
TECH Regular

it just annoys me. I go out to have fun not to here some punk talk about his 4 banger like in belongs in the NHRA
Old 09-26-2006, 03:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What mph did you race too and how many cars did you beat them by? I want to know.
Old 09-26-2006, 03:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

i do what the corolla kids did you to vettes and porsche's around here to get them to take off and look dumb...
Old 09-26-2006, 03:37 PM
12 Second Club

Needed kill. I would have given them the downer followed by the one finger salute for those comments (but they were so stupid, they would have thought you were telling them they were #1 ).
I don't get it. At what point did it become OK/cool to put down American/domestic product in this country?? Most would put them down if they dissed our military/people serving or our ideals, etc. Even if someone says they don't like "American" sports, they are considered an evil commie devil. So why is it OK to blast domestic cars, even when they ARE superior??!!
Old 09-26-2006, 05:52 PM
TECH Regular

I agree with the statment above they should be slaped.

To the man who asked how many cars well it went like this. I lack some skill in launching since i have only had the car since may and have not had much pratice. I took off spun 1st part and part of 2nd and then let off beacause i had about 15 cars on them and i had my foot in the gas but wasent going any faster. I dont think my wheels were spiing either i think i was burrning up the clutch in which case that would not be good.