Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

FIRST KILL FOR TURBO BLAZER = Double KILL:D

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 08:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FIRST KILL FOR TURBO BLAZER = Double KILL:D

still wont go full throttle. no dyno tune yet- a/f ratio around 12.0 @ 75% throttle builds 3psi @ 3/4 throttle- only have 4psi spring in- intercooled- 4.3L 4l60e blazer, pullies, shift kit, servos, traction bars-

anyways kill stories-
came up @ a light on left lane- 3 lanes wide- pulled up to the red- on the right was a RX8- manual it was stock, and Celica GT-S in the middle- GT-s had guages and looked over @ me and just laughed @ my AEM wideband and boost guage..... didnt see the intercooler as i pulled up i guess.

anyways as the turn light turns yellow they started reving and getting ready to launch- im not gonna launch anything untuned or go full throttle-

light goes green- lots of wheel spin from gts, rx-8 jumps about half a car @ the start- i had gone 3/4 throttle from the start- hit 3 psi @ around 3200 to 3300 rpm not really sure right now and just started walking really hard, just kept it in drive, it shifted early- i shut down @ 70mph with about 2 car lengths on the rx8 and 3 on the gt-s.

when the gt-s pulled up i just started laughing.... he rolled up his window and the rx8 turned off imediatly.

cant wait for tune and full throttle on 4psi will feel GREAT- gonna take my time in jacking up the boost- wanna get to 12psi with meth and 11.5 a/f ratio.

got alot of tweaking to do in the custom set-up should be totally done tweaking and fixing stuff bye sunday