Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I live in Ricer/wanabeGangsta/mexico!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 12:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I live in Ricer/wanabeGangsta/mexico!

Any of you guys think you have rediculous problems with import kids?? well then you dont even know man!.... i live in El Paso Texas and let me tell you living on the border is shitty enough, but pretty much every kind of import you see has some kind of crap muffler tip or **** exhaust system on it. And when you get import kids with a decent still non-fast car they think they are god's!! So the other night i was outside a restaurant smoking a cig and i hear this god aweful sound. i mean it sounded like an angry lawn mower!! so on rolls by an 93 POS honda accord.... yeah no muffler, nothing special.... but he intended to make everyones ears bleed! When the guy parks he decides that he needs to try a burn out! (now mind you most of these kinds of people are retarded in some way) so then the angry lawn mower hits its rev limiter, he drops it into gear and the tires just chirped... and he almost hit a car....pathetic......El Paso has hardly any f-body guys, and usually they are just older gents who grew up with muscle cars, like my dad. when you think you have a ricer problem dont worry, be thankful you dont live in El Paso!!! "American Muscle will never die! it will just get better!"
Old 09-27-2006, 12:37 PM
On The Tree

Dude you have no idea what it's like to live near one of the largest military bases in the USA. Camp lejeune, NC is home to 60,000+ marines, 10,000+ navy and a civilian population of 70,xxx. Combine that w/ a typical Marine attitude( I was a marine so I know) and the amount of ricer cars here and it adds up to all out race wars on our main blvds. on every night of the damn week. I used to have a 20 min. ride to work in the morning for my old job, the route took me 1/2 hwy and 1/2 city driving. I decided to count the number of "riced" out cars one morning. I am sure I missed more than a few because I was also driving in traffic, but I counted 64 ricers. That is a **** load just for the morning commute. You couldn't count the number of then on a Saturday night, it is impossible. Your not alone, so don't feel bad. They even have a local message board chalked full of dreamers stories of killing cobras and LS1's w/ civics and nissans.... www.performancefreaks.com I joined to start **** w/ them, but they quickly cut me off.
Old 09-27-2006, 12:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

I've been to El Paso (with my truck not my LS1) and I can vouch for all those ricers
Old 09-27-2006, 01:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

sounds like where i live in Monroe NC
Old 09-27-2006, 01:56 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 01MMMZ28
Dude you have no idea what it's like to live near one of the largest military bases in the USA. Camp lejeune, NC is home to 60,000+ marines, 10,000+ navy and a civilian population of 70,xxx. Combine that w/ a typical Marine attitude( I was a marine so I know) and the amount of ricer cars here and it adds up to all out race wars on our main blvds. on every night of the damn week. I used to have a 20 min. ride to work in the morning for my old job, the route took me 1/2 hwy and 1/2 city driving. I decided to count the number of "riced" out cars one morning. I am sure I missed more than a few because I was also driving in traffic, but I counted 64 ricers. That is a **** load just for the morning commute. You couldn't count the number of then on a Saturday night, it is impossible. Your not alone, so don't feel bad. They even have a local message board chalked full of dreamers stories of killing cobras and LS1's w/ civics and nissans.... www.performancefreaks.com I joined to start **** w/ them, but they quickly cut me off.
See, I just don't get this $h!t. When did it become macho to drive around in little anemic buzzbombs?? ESPECIALLY for big bad MARINES? Do they do it because they need to prove how "badazz" they are by driving punk cars and calling the rest of us driving domestic musclecars pussies who need to make up for something with our rides????! WTF is this?? I always thought the military is the MOST pro-American thing there could ever be, no?? I guess that does NOT cross over into their buying habits. Maybe they should "put their money where their mouth is" so to speak?
Do they feel that since they defend this country, they have no need to support it economically? (NOT dissing or flaming, just asking. I have UPMOST RESPECT for the people in our armed forces.)

Last edited by dailydriver; 09-27-2006 at 02:04 PM.
Old 09-27-2006, 02:26 PM
Launching!

some people like different things than you do....

sure i think they're funny as hell when I see them drive by.. but it doesn't bother or upset me to see them.
Old 09-27-2006, 02:47 PM
12 Second Club

same prob here in las cruces which is about 40 miles from el paso. we have our groups of fast imports and domestics but the ricers overpower us, ive been seing a lot of domestic rice like this.

Old 09-27-2006, 04:06 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 00formLs1
same prob here in las cruces which is about 40 miles from el paso. we have our groups of fast imports and domestics but the ricers overpower us, ive been seing a lot of domestic rice like this.

Oh, that is just WRONG, criminal even!!
Old 09-27-2006, 04:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

I need to take my car though El Paso the next time we visit my girlfriend's family.
Old 09-27-2006, 05:12 PM
Launching!

you all need to come to grand forks nd. its ricer heaven
Old 09-27-2006, 05:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 00formLs1

thats actually cool to me. ive always adored the lambo doors, but then again i like to be unique so...
but try FAYETTEVILLE NC aka Fayyetnam! jesuc hrist fort bragg and those dumbshit troopers with civics and what nots. its ****** horrible
Old 09-27-2006, 05:26 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I feel your pain, but I don't see how this pertains to street racing.