Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2 domestics vs. 3 chump imports

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 12:57 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 domestics vs. 3 chump imports

me and my buddy were heading home from the track last night (we were in separate cars) and then we must of done something to make these other three guys really unhappy. when we got on the interstate we started playin around with each other for a while. right after we quit with that i spotted an eclipse that i remembered seeing at the track. i rolled up closer and noticed that it was only a GS. but i thought he might want to play around anyway. I WASN'T TRYING TO BE A JERK. so i match his speed and look over to him, but his windows are to dark. so, after rolling side by side for about a minute i give up and speed up to catch up with my buddy and i pull away (i guess it was kinda fast). anyhow, after about five minutes both of us get passed by that eclipse, a civic,and a prelude that were all doing about a buck 20. the passenger in the eclipse must of thought he was cool by hanging out of the window and throwing up two middle fingers at us. so needless to say **** hit the fan. by the way, i drive a 97 T/A and my buddy drives a GTP with a custom CAI which is quick for what it is (i've seen him outrun some of the weaker v8 stangs). its a three lane highway so we have no problem catching up and waste no time weaving in between all three of 'em and get ahead. and for the next 20 MILES they periodically fly by us trying to start the same old s***. each and every time the same result. all three were passed in a matter of seconds. and the guy in the eclipse gave us a total of about 10 birds the whole time. if he had done it again my friend was gonna throw half a coke bottle in his face. lol, i wish it would've happened. nothing to brag about, but i thought the whole thing was funny.