Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

not really a race but god enough i guess

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 08:24 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default not really a race but god enough i guess

i was driving to day with my wife and i see this mustang. ok i thoght another stang (one day i counted no **** 30 in a one mile trip to the ustore place). well when i looked harder it was a saleen. ok living on a military base you dont see top of the line cars all the time (thats if a saleen is top of the line). so i play hell tryign to catch up to him in traffic. when we get side to side i rev to see if he wants to go a little bit. he wants to but there was traffic ahead less than 1/8 mile away. so he drops it down and punches it and and it took off pretty good. so i do the same when i get back to him and i drop it in to 3rd and i take off. from what i saw i pulled harder than he did. it wasnt a real race due to traffic but i liked what i saw an will defently be looking for him later. to his credit it was a sharp car and it sounded good from both ends.
Old 10-03-2006, 08:05 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't get too excited when you see saleen on a car, that car could be just another GT with a body kit or it could be as heavily modded as having a supercharger. Just having the Saleen package on a mustang means nothing as far as performance goes.