Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

goat: 1 t/a: asswhooped

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 02:21 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default goat: 1 t/a: asswhooped

well i had my first loss today. but at least it was to a gto. i was heading home and this guy goes flying by me at least at 110 or so. i was just cruiseing, but i had never raced a gto before, i knew i wouldnt win, but i thought it would be close at least. wrong. he got off the freeway and i followed him. he led me right back onto it, i was behind him and he punched it, i was following for a little bit, but then bye bye goat. i was at 145 and his tail lights were still getting smaller by the second. needless to say i was murdered. well hey he payed almost 40 grand for his car, mine was only twelve. lol! i know it doesnt matter, but hey i have to think something to make me feel better!! i mean i lost to a car that is referred to as a goat. lol im just kidding those cars are bad ***, after i blow my t/a up, im getting one. ha ha, i had a good time, that was the first time i had ever been to 145. whew!! what an experiance. well thats my boring story, still waiting on the nsx, ill post that as soon as we race and let you know the results.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:26 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That was a respectable death, do you know if the Goat had any mods? Also what kind of mods do you have?
Old 10-06-2006, 02:34 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Zeke34
That was a respectable death, do you know if the Goat had any mods? Also what kind of mods do you have?
im running a stock auto t/a, as far as his car having any mods, i think so, i dont know that at 145 he would be pulling away from me like he did bone stock, they are fast, but not that fast. im pretty sure he had an exhaust, i got a pretty good look at it seeing as i was behind him for such a long time. lol
just kidding, his car was way louder than it would be stock though
Old 10-06-2006, 02:37 AM
TECH Resident

Must have been a 05+ GTO w/ ls2.....those should walk a stock fbody.....good death anyhow
Old 10-08-2006, 01:44 AM
HTX
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by miamifan3413
Must have been a 05+ GTO w/ ls2.....those should walk a stock fbody.....good death anyhow
Thats what I was thinking. Did it say 5.7 or 6.0 on the back of his car?