Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

3 kills, 1 night

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2006, 12:38 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 3 kills, 1 night

so me and two buddies are in my 00 ss cruisin towards a college party with my buddies 95 cobra tailing us...mind you im stock with the exception of a lid and exhaust cutout...so were cruising the freeway and i see an evo driving a little crazy...so i catch up to him and drive along side him for half a mile before he slows down to my friends car speed and guns it...i can hear him coming so i drop down to third and floor it....instantly my car started pulling ,top of third i had a half car on him and as soon as i hit fourth i was one and a half up...we took it up to about 145 before i shut it down and i had about 6 cars on him...so what does he do? a ricer flyby flashing his emergency lights till he exits the freeway....i just looked at my buddies and laughed...he probably thought he won...lol...NEXT!
i seen a late model cobra driving along before i exit,flash him, and he follows me...we get to the light on the freeway offramp and were both lined up...i asked him what he got and he says supercharged...he asks me and i tell him intake and exhaust...he smiles and says something to his girlfriend...she laughs and looks over to me...now its on...i tell him go on green...i cant see the opposite light so i tell my buddy as soon as you see the yellow let me know...he yells yellow and i rev it up to 2400...i usually cant launch at anything over 2200 or ill spin but since i had the extra weight in the car i went for higher...lights green and we both launch hard...were neck and neck all the way through first...power shift to second and i have a fender....keep pulling....top of second i had a car...powershift to third...two cars and keep pulling ...let off around a hundred and had him by 3 cars...hit my hazards and the lame turned on the first street...OOPS! not to confident now are you?
so we get to the party and all i can think about is running some more so i didnt drink ...end of the party and were heading back with two girls in the car...i see a bunch of imports chilling in a parking lot so i decided to turn in....i seen one crx in particular that looked mean but we couldnt find the owner...everybody else claimed to be stock...when we were pulling out the lot two 240s came pulling in....my buddy recognized one of them and told me hes boosted and squeezing....lets do it....so i hit him up and he was reluctant at first...i told him stop being a baby and drive...i could tell he got angry when i said that and all of a sudden he was down...we get to the light and he says he wants to go at it from a roll...i agreed...i tell him first gear at three honks...honk...honk...honk...were off....i immediately started pulling him...shift to second and i got two cars on him...keep going and i can tell he hit the juice cuz he was right at my quarter by the top of second...shift to third my magical gear and im outta there...shut it down by a hundred and i had him by two cars at least...he pulls up and asks "you sure your stock?"
POSITIVE

yeah it was a long read....for those who read it i hope you enjoyed it...last night was a good night...topped off with some college punani...i had my cake and ate it too...lol

Last edited by SUCK MY SS; 08-10-2008 at 03:47 PM.
Old 10-07-2006, 12:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Awesome kills!! Way to represent man. Sounds like you have a good running SS there.
Old 10-07-2006, 01:18 PM
Teching In

Nicceee Killss
Old 10-07-2006, 01:46 PM
TECH Regular

thanks...yeah dude this thing hauls...funny part is it already feels slow to me...haha im gonna leave it stock until i boost it...thats when the real fun begins
Old 10-07-2006, 01:49 PM
Teching In

good kills
Old 10-08-2006, 01:11 AM
On The Tree

nice killz
Old 10-08-2006, 03:25 PM
TECH Regular

thanks....i killed a bunch of cars last night...here they go in order of death:
old(1990-1992?) 5.0 mustang on the way to the races...my friend raced him first in his cobra and barely pulled him..after they raced i pulled up to him and we went at it....took him by 4 cars at the top of third...WEAK!
350Z....the dummy was doing donuts like an idiot and reving his motor so i lined em up with him...took him off the line and kept pulling through every gear...had him by at least 6 or 7 cars by the end of the race...
after that the races got burned out so we all left to go back home..then on the freeway my buddy wanted to go at it again...he has an h22 swapped civic hatchback...i lost to him before (my only loss in the ss) due to a miss shift and i wanted my revenge....we lined em up on the freeway and on 3 honks i was outta there...immediately pulled by 5 cars and just let off cuz it was obvious i had won...lined up again this time i honked and again took him nasty off of third gear...
we were almost back home now and another civic hatchback approached our group...my buddies civic and my other buddies cobra started racing the civic and to my surprise the civic dusted the cobra and hung with my buddies civic till i couldnt see them no more...so i caught up to them and my buddies had backed off...i rolled down my window and asked what he had...he yelled K20...now i know these motors are fast as **** when swapped into an older civic and i thought it would e a good race...through up the sign for three honks and he agreed...honk...honk...honk....drop downto third and were neck and neck ...top of third i had 4 cars on him...shift to fouth and keep pulling...took it up to 150 before i shut it down and had about 15 cars on him...he pulled up again and this time he honked...i just wanted to play with him so i just took off on fourth...he pulled on me for about 2 seconds before i started walkin him and kept pulling...he pulled up to me again and i gave him a big yawn...i could tell he got mad cuz he started reving his motor all crazy...i started laughin and told my buddy in the car i was gonna mess with him...signalled for three honks and i honked....he took off and i waited about 3 seconds before i dropped it into 4th again....i gave him a nice lead and dropped it in a high gear and i still walked him by the time i hit 100 and kept pulling him nasty...he got off the freeway after that...lol
another good night and we all got home safely...