Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2 Races...2 idiots....and im not including myself.

Old 10-07-2006, 09:18 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2 Races...2 idiots....and im not including myself.

On the way home from my gfs house i was cruising and some billy badass in a red F150 4x4 with his gf decided to cut me off repeatingly and then get next to me and floors it wanting/thinking were racing. I got sick of it and and opened her up going sideways and having atleast 4-5 car lengths just not catchin traction and i realized im not going to get a ticket/get in a wreck/waste my gas on this idiot. So once i had atleast 8 carlengths on him i take my foot off the gas and let him pass then he proceeds to put his hazards on..and i was like..what a f*ckin ***, and let him continue "beating me".

Then on the freeway some riced out dude(spiked hair hispanic guy) in a white Scion decided to keep staring me down as im going 65-70, and then gets in the next lane and floors it as im just sitting there, then i was like im sick of these idiots dropped her into third and had atleast 12-15 carlengths on him, and never saw him again..thats how bad it was. Then I get to the light and tells me that he was going to waste his "NOS" on me. I told him to turn it on, and ill give him 5 car lengths, and he didnt say anything, and turned off and floored it..

All on one drive home....lol, what a night...

Travis
Old 10-07-2006, 09:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lmao ****** loosers
Old 10-07-2006, 09:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

wow, people these days..
Old 10-07-2006, 09:30 PM
12 Second Club

thanks travis,

I know they are goodyears, but chingado! they are used! just be safe ok man, oh and i left + feedback for ya. I went to do they Auto-X, I did pretty good on your tires, not to shaby... thanks!

Jerry
Old 10-07-2006, 09:32 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I get the same **** all the time. I'm getting to the point now where I just let
them go. I don't need anymore tickets or trouble ya know. Try that **** on some
open road vs. in traffic though...oh man...look out.
Old 10-07-2006, 09:55 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by kornfreak_401
thanks travis,

I know they are goodyears, but chingado! they are used! just be safe ok man, oh and i left + feedback for ya. I went to do they Auto-X, I did pretty good on your tires, not to shaby... thanks!

Jerry

LOL, its not the tires

I need some LCAS for christ sake
Old 10-07-2006, 10:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL, I had a similar experience last night heading to and from SAR. First a QC 4x4 ram, then a corolla and a few others.
Old 10-08-2006, 12:37 AM
TECH Resident

in my 99 camaro ss i get fucked with like that all the time. its got a xenon bodykit lowered with big wheels and is really loud (and fast) so it draws alot of attention and some people just want to hate.
my lightning used to draw alot of attention from the haters too.
when i had my vette, suburban and now my dd TA (16' wheels) its like im invisible.
Old 10-08-2006, 05:27 AM
TECH Resident

Man you guys get all the fun. when I am home on vacation and I am out in my WS6...nobody wants to play. I guess it's the exhaust, LT Headers and TD dumped. Flow master bullets dont quite it up any either.....Anything over 3k and you cant talk to one another......LOL....
Old 10-08-2006, 08:15 AM
TECH Addict

Maybe it's the area I live in, but I have never, ever had any kind of street race yet. I've had my TA since new, Oct. 01, drove daily for 10 months, and now a nice weather/weekender. I have never had anything you can call a race in it. The only time I had something close was when I was out in my 78 TA. Some dick in an older 4 door toyota something with a fart can tried screwing with me while doing 60ish on the highway. Of course it was in my old TA, with the previous owner putting 389 heads on it, making over 12.5 to 1 compression. Pings like a bastard with no timing and 94 octane AND octane booster. Every time his fart can would fart out, I'd floor it, and within two seconds the pingpong ***** would be louder then my exhaust (headers, true dual flowmasters, no cats). So off came the gas and he'd pull by, thinking he beat me.

Search this Thread