Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2005 Procharged Saleen

Old 10-10-2006, 10:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 Procharged Saleen

This guy here at work has a 05 procharged saleen he thinks its the king of **** and all he does is talk **** about how hed beat me and what not. Ive offered to run him several times but its always some excuse like i dont have tires or i dont race kids. When he's probably not even out of his 20s yet. I have even asked him to race and winner buys lunch cause hes a bigger dude so i figured Food would tempt him. Ive told him to pick his race from what ever roll he wanted dead stop it dont matter and its always an excuse. My question is how do i get this guy to run his car is there anything i can say to him. I just want to shut his *** up and all his other service dept. buddies.

He only has an intake and the procharger with an X-pipe i know i will slay that heavy pig its just i cant get him to quit makin excuses. Should i say something to really insult him infront of his buddies so it might anger him enough to run.
Old 10-10-2006, 10:29 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not sure why the guy went with a procharger set up rather than the Saleen twin-screw factory kit, but anyway...

His "pig" should be good for a high 12 on street tires, so don't underestimate the guy. That said, you should still take him if you run your sig time. If the guy is determined that he will not street race, invite him to a local track street nite.
Old 10-10-2006, 10:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

His pig weighs as much as an F-Body.
Old 10-10-2006, 10:54 AM
TECH Resident

do the same to him. tell everyone that his car is "fat and heavy" and that fords "suck no matter what." talk your car up to be the one god himself put together, and his friends will evenutaly talk him into it. or take one of his friends for a ride in your car and floor it. he will be impressed and word will spread to his side of the office. if that dont work, forget the turd. he isnt worth your gas.
Old 10-10-2006, 11:29 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by blackbird00
This guy here at work has a 05 procharged saleen he thinks its the king of **** and all he does is talk **** about how hed beat me and what not. Ive offered to run him several times but its always some excuse like i dont have tires or i dont race kids. When he's probably not even out of his 20s yet. I have even asked him to race and winner buys lunch cause hes a bigger dude so i figured Food would tempt him. Ive told him to pick his race from what ever roll he wanted dead stop it dont matter and its always an excuse. My question is how do i get this guy to run his car is there anything i can say to him. I just want to shut his *** up and all his other service dept. buddies.

He only has an intake and the procharger with an X-pipe i know i will slay that heavy pig its just i cant get him to quit makin excuses. Should i say something to really insult him infront of his buddies so it might anger him enough to run.

Hey man, tell him you have a friend with an 03 Cobra that wants to race him. Just tell him I have Flowmasters...then we all meet up one night and hes bound to race you. OTHERWISE, yes give him a mild insult and see what happens. Good luck. Where do you work, Ill pop by when the guy leaves work.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:22 PM
11 Second Club

he's just scared. Tell everyone that he is chicken to race. Once everybody starts to ask him or make fun of him for not racing he'll give in. Either that or he knows your car is faster. -Mark
Old 10-10-2006, 12:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MetallicBluews6
His pig weighs as much as an F-Body.
Close his car weighs in at 3600 pounds i thought it was more like 3800 but he is still about 200 pounds heavier than my car with less power. Plus he weighs himself a good 270 or so. My car weighs in at around 34xx something last time i weighed it.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Jay i work up at maroone chevy ft lauderdale right down on federal hwy he leaves usually right around 4pm. I have also taken 1 of his buddies for a ride in my car on the spray and spun a lil scared him a bit he said.lol.

I asked him why didnt he just go with the factory twin screw he said mustang specialties said the procharger will give him more power and **** for just a little bit more money and he wouldnt have to change his hood or some ****.That time in my sig is on motor im def going to spray the **** out of him when he finally does run just to make him want to sell that thing.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:31 PM
12 Second Club

Tell him that his car is slow and he's just scared to race you. That should insult him enough to give in!
Old 10-10-2006, 12:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

keep talking **** on his bitch *** till he gives in. You might wanna throw some drag radials on to ensure your win by a lot.
Old 10-10-2006, 01:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

tell him hes 100% b^tch made, and his car is garbage.. tell, him why is he scared if hes got a supercharger..lol.. he probably cant drive anyways, thats why hes scared.
Old 10-10-2006, 01:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 04Terminator
Not sure why the guy went with a procharger set up rather than the Saleen twin-screw factory kit, but anyway...

His "pig" should be good for a high 12 on street tires, so don't underestimate the guy. That said, you should still take him if you run your sig time. If the guy is determined that he will not street race, invite him to a local track street nite.
Um he ran high 12 with no spray, he has a 150 shot. The saleen stands no chance unless he completely blows the tires off.
Old 10-10-2006, 01:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
tell him hes 100% b^tch made, and his car is garbage.. .

rofl

that should do it.
Old 10-10-2006, 01:43 PM
TECH Addict

Just tell him that you understand why he doesnt want to run you because you will blow the doors off his car that cost double what yours did and is a POS. Then everytime he goes to make an excuse just call him a fat *****. Trust me he will either shut up or race you.
Old 10-10-2006, 01:54 PM
Staging Lane

Fukin put up a notice on the wall or some ****. Him talkin **** is one thing, but if coworkers are as well, that's another story. Let it be known from the highest mountain that you are willing and waiting to race, and if he's the one bitching out, I really don't see how he or anyone else can say anything bad about your car.
Maybe wait till he's surrounded by others talking, walk up and challenge him right there. If he makes same lame *** excuse, tell him to stfu and come talk to you when he grows a *******.
Old 10-10-2006, 02:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I Do Have 315 Drags On The Car All The Time
Old 10-10-2006, 02:38 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by brad8266
Um he ran high 12 with no spray, he has a 150 shot. The saleen stands no chance unless he completely blows the tires off.
A procharged 05 Saleen or GT with a tune could be putting down over 400RWHP easily. I have not seen this guy's numbers and maybe I missed where somebody did. My point is that he shouldn't underestimate the guy. The cars weigh close to the same and it appears nobody really knows what the guy has...hell, it sounds like HE doesn't even know.

Anyway, I hope you can get a race to shut the guy up, nobody likes a loudmouth...just be sure to spray on him and get most of it to the ground. Most of the time, it's the blow hards with excuses that can't drive. That should be enough by itself to get you the win.
Old 10-10-2006, 03:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

first off hes still 100% b^tch made, second yur car is more powerful than his stock, and hes got a blower making a little over 400 with a 150 shot, yur definitely still probably making more power than him. just wait for him in the parking lot.. and hand him his a$$
Old 10-10-2006, 03:42 PM
Staging Lane

Default Idea

Make a big sign, stating:"WHAT A P.O.S." w/ an arrow pointing to the side and park beside the guy...fabricate it to fit like a sunvisor in your windshield! Everyone coming into where you work will probably comment on it which will frustrate the hell out of the guy!
Old 10-10-2006, 03:46 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
first off hes still 100% b^tch made, second yur car is more powerful than his stock, and hes got a blower making a little over 400 with a 150 shot, yur definitely still probably making more power than him. just wait for him in the parking lot.. and hand him his a$$
I agree....just wait for him and make him race if he doesnt then you can tell his buddies he is "100% b^tch made"

Search this Thread