Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Funniest thing that has ever happened to me

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 11:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Funniest thing that has ever happened to me

first off all let me throw the disclaimer of i dont know wtf happened.....

I was in my DD, a 1993 acura integra mods: 50 trim turbo, header, cams... no wait.. nevermind stock, bone ******* stock....
So anyways i was pulling outa a local walmart and infront of me passed a 02 style mustang gt.... he throw a rev.. at me? i dont know i really hope not.. but anyway i pull out going his direction and low and behold not two seconds down the road we catch a red light...now when i pulled up next to him i could say that he and his girl were looking at me and laughing but they werent... but he was revving his motor up a lil bit i figured what the hell my TA is down havent had a race in a while mine as well throw a rev myself (i am not a ricer i did it more for just kicks really i guess). I **** yall not dude got serious as a heart attack, i dont see how he heard my lil on engine over his .. well the light goes green jackass in the mustang must have dropped his clutch at redline cause he didnt hardly move at first.. I dropped my lil 13 year old v-tech motor at 2.5k or so spun for a sec caught and punched it and omg the dude could not drive for **** i pulled him through first... now he was spinning his lil mustangs *** off... mind you i was only about 3/4 of a car ahead.... bang 2nd and was expecting him to come flying by but wait wtf hes not there all i hear is the unmistakable sound of a missed gear...lol so i keep going finally as i was shifting to 3rd this jackass finally passes me and throws his hazards.. i laughed my *** off all the way back to my house. I mean really should you be proud of beating my DD? or maybe he did that to regain the respect of his girl? i dunno just thought i would share it as it was the funniest thing that has happened to me driving... i know there will be some haters that say that didnt happen but line up your mustang and ill do it again!
Old 10-13-2006, 03:11 AM
TECH Resident

You shoulda put on your flashers and hit your brakes before he had the chance to pass ya. That would have really pissed him off .
Old 10-13-2006, 04:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

lol @ put on his flashers

Do respectable people honestly do that ****?
Old 10-13-2006, 07:00 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Finite1

Only ricers of all sort, domestioc or import
Old 10-13-2006, 07:34 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Finite1

Ummmm.............. That would be a HUGE f*cking NO!!! That was some funnsy stuff though. You really have to laugh at folks that pick on on someone driving a stock Acura and minding his own business. Hey at least it made ya laugh.

Jim C.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

well looks like we have to start modding the acura LOL
Old 10-13-2006, 01:48 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i know there will be some haters that say that didnt happen but line up your mustang and ill do it again!
No way in hell you pulled on a moosetang in a f'n integra...'dem mustangs are faster than a lightnin' bolt straight from the fist of God... J/K!

...dissapointed that a domestic car owner and a Mustang guy, no less did the ricer disco flash...dammit.
Old 10-13-2006, 02:22 PM
On The Tree

that reminds me of the time me and two other people were riding in my friends 06 mustang GT when a newer porsche carrera pulls up next to us and starts honking, so we take off and the porsche is barely pulling on us, i mean BARELY but mind you we had four people in the car and he only had one, we then let off and slow down and the porsche keeps going and puts on his hazards, what a doushe
Old 10-13-2006, 02:41 PM
uno
On The Tree

Similar story from me. We had a full exhaust sounding + whatever bolt ons red Mustang GT 99-04 style kick down on the rx8 from a 70 mph roll. We just put it in 3rd and rolled out the 9k tach, soon as the gt shifted we passed it. lol
Old 10-13-2006, 04:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Both drivers in the wrong cars.
Old 10-14-2006, 06:24 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bjamick
well looks like we have to start modding the acura LOL
the sad thing is.... that it made me kinda want to lol... thats it im gonna sell my TA and pimp out the integra with wings, rims, and stickers!

Originally Posted by Jimmard
You shoulda put on your flashers and hit your brakes before he had the chance to pass ya. That would have really pissed him off .
i really shoulda it would have been great..but i was to busy making sure i wasnt dropping parts off the car for revving up to 8k ..
Old 10-14-2006, 06:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NightWindDriftr
Both drivers in the wrong cars.
i wish i woulda been in my TA, but its a small town and the TA is alive again and seems to be running better then ever , well except for some gay *** backfire that i cant seem to figure out
Old 10-17-2006, 11:54 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good kill
Old 10-18-2006, 02:42 AM
Banned

[QUOTE=ProjectDuStU]the sad thing is.... that it made me kinda want to lol... thats it im gonna sell my TA and pimp out the integra with wings, rims, and stickers!

Just make sure you have the hood, wing, and body kit primer grey. then spray paint some racing stripes. you would've probebly beat him then.
Old 10-18-2006, 10:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LedZeppelin725
we then let off and slow down and the porsche keeps going and puts on his hazards, what a doushe
does putting on your hazards symbolize something? sorry, i guess i'm out of the loop...
Old 10-18-2006, 11:02 PM
Teching In

i dunno but didnt yall get the memo....racing stripes add 100 hp
Old 10-18-2006, 11:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

hazards = victoly!