Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Raced a CTS-V and a cammed Stang today

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 03:55 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Raced a CTS-V and a cammed Stang today

Just a nice lil race. Im sitting there at a light and a woman in her late 20s early 30s rolls next to me in her CTSV, so im checking the car out and i didnt think she had looked over or noticed me. The light goes green and i just pull of, next thing i know she punches it so i quick romp on it and do nothing but break the tires loose and spin. My rear tires are literally bald and my clutch is goin, not good for racing, lol. So i finally get traction and shift into second and by the end of 2nd have reeled her in and past her.
She rolled the window down at the light and we chatted, she said her husband wouldve beat me if he was driving since shes not that good at shifting....I told her i doubted it, especially if i had any sort of decent tires.

Then on the way home im behind a mustang vert that sounded cammed about to merge onto the highway. We merge on and i get up next to it and punch it and i slowly pull away up to about 90mph when we hit traffic.
So i had to give respect to the stang since it was about a 94 vertible for hanging close.

Oh, and then while racing we pull up on a Rolls Royce Phantom, he just waved tho.

So all in all it was a good day
Old 10-22-2006, 05:37 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

All in a days hard work huh?? Good kills.
Old 10-22-2006, 10:11 PM
TECH Resident

Nice.
Old 10-23-2006, 01:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

good kills...My dad has a cts-v and it is a sweet car. Not the absolute best straight line performer but an AWESOME all around car. It is said that the car was built to be a great handling car with nice suspension and big brakes and that 400 hp was just a big plus.