Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

01 SS vs 03 cobra

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 10:47 AM
TECH Addict

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default 01 SS vs 03 cobra

okay heres the deal. I was driving along with my girlfriend and i saw this silver cobra up ahead of me. I caught up to him and got behind him as we rolled up to a red light. The light turns green and he is going kinda slow so i pull to the right hand lane to pass him slowly. I look down his car as I am passing him and i get about 2 car lengths(we're going about 30mph) in front of him when all the sudden i hear him kinda get on it so im like real ready at this point. Well, he doesn't stop on it real hard so im like okay he doesnt want to race i guess. Then as im thinking that... i hear the supercharger wind up and he floors it and takes off so i shift down to 2nd gear and stop on it. He gets all the way up to my door as i gun it and pulls about a car on me as we hit third gear and have to slow up because its a tight curve with an intersection coming up. This wasnt the best race ever but i posted it because i've never raced the 03 supercharged cobras. I pretty sure he was stock with some louder exhaust.
Old 10-30-2006, 12:10 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Too bad you didnt get to run up to 120. You would have had some fun!
Old 10-30-2006, 02:01 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice death...I think.
Old 10-30-2006, 04:03 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I raced a SS when I was pretty close to stock, just catback and intake and I beat him from a dig and from a roll pretty easily, sux that you didnt get to really race him. I dont know why if people want to race they just dont pull up and race, why do they got to get the advantage.