Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

some kills and deaths from tonight.

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 10:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default some kills and deaths from tonight.

Tonight i went to the track.. the last test & tune of the season. It sucked, no one could get traction at all, was to cold. Anyways, my best was a 13.6 @ 104 on streets tires, spinning through first and most of 2nd.

I raced 5 cars at the track:
04 Mustang GT: I won
?? Nissan 300zx turbo: I won
05 Mustang GT: I won
2006 C6 Z06: i got owned (at least by a chevy)
2005 Supercharged Mustang GT: i got owned ( )

I did get a piece of a camm'ed 96 GT on the way back home.. these things are so damn slow!!! from a 60mph roll.. i pulled at least 3 car lengths on him by 100mph.. I really don't see a point in camming a car thats going to be that slow anyways.. seems like a waste of money and time.
Old 11-02-2006, 10:38 PM
Teching In

I'd rather be owned by the C6 than race that slow *** '96 GT. Sounds like you had a good time despite the track conditions.
You doing any mods this winter?
Old 11-02-2006, 11:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Redfiresnake
I'd rather be owned by the C6 than race that slow *** '96 GT. Sounds like you had a good time despite the track conditions.
cammed 96? what was he thinking, should of gone with heads and intake and blower and nitrous jk.
Old 11-03-2006, 07:30 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Redfiresnake

Well my car is my daily driver.. but ya in fact next saturday i took off to install my pacesetter LTs (yes, im a cheapass college student). I'm still debating on going X or H pipe.. i want to do true duals if i can get my friend's exhaust shop to do it right.. I'm also debating on buying a TR 224/224 112LSA and have a cam only car.. leaving the heads alone.. but who knows, we'll see how much money i get for christmas