Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

funny story (not a kill....yet)

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2006, 11:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default funny story (not a kill....yet)

I thought i would share this with you guys since i rarely post in the kills section but before i start off let me say that THIS IS NOT A KILL STORY so if thats what you are looking for just go ahead and hit the back button on your browser so i don't waste any of your precious time on the internet

Anyway--I'm walking out to my car the other day to go change my oil, an as soon as i walk past this guy in my platoon; he revs up his car at me, i just kinda roll my eyes an keep walking--well he gets out an hes like "so when we gonna race?" Eager to deflate his ego, i say how 'bout right now? an he quickly comes back with "nah next week" so i was like "why whats next week?" "lets just wait till next week"....fine, whatever i think to myself, i got nothing but time.

Now I know you guys are reading this an wondering okay whats so funny about this story? Well the funny part is (to me anyway) that he drives a 96 Impala SS with HUGE rims..they're like 24's an he tried to tell me that my car was heavier than his even if he had the power (or gets the power next week) to beat me he's just gonna sit an spin because he literally has no sidewall! oh well, comments are welcome i just thought i would share this with you guys i'm sure some of you have had similar experiences, but IF we do actually race i'll be sure an let you know the outcome
Old 11-25-2006, 02:19 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd laugh if next week he had 5 stars and and Monster drag slicks.
Old 11-25-2006, 06:59 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Daredevil_TA
THIS IS NOT A KILL STORY
See above.