Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

C5 kill..

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 03:24 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C5 kill..

Earlier today I was driving to my friends house. I was on a three lane street in front of the sheriffs department lol I see a C5 vette. I threw a revv. He had a car in front of him so he couldnt do anything. In the next light the car in front of was gonna turn left so he got out of the way. Now it was me and Vette at the light. We took off normal and I floored it and he floored it after. I easily had 3 cars or so by the end of 2nd. At the next light we roll out again and this time he gets the hit. I floor it and by the time I shift to second my car wheel hops bad (bald nittos) he is at the back of my bumper by the top of second I had 2 cars on him. He had to slow down because there was a car in front of him. I tried shifting into third but my slave started acting up again. He turned into a shopping center after that. During the second run I looked over and he had a smile on his face. Dunno if he was impressed or thought he would smoke me on the next run. Good run though.

The Vette was a silver convertible and the guy had a girl with him. Probably his wife.

First C5 kill Most of the time C5's dont wanna play.
Old 12-29-2006, 12:45 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice kill
Old 12-29-2006, 03:11 PM
Banned

He Was Only Letting You Feel Good Befor The Third Race. The Third .... He Would Have Had His Girl Flash You And You Would Have Missed Second Gear Hehehe
Old 12-29-2006, 04:16 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by fastvette123
He Was Only Letting You Feel Good Befor The Third Race. The Third .... He Would Have Had His Girl Flash You And You Would Have Missed Second Gear Hehehe
He he. I dunno a vert vette with two people I think it was auto too. even if it was a six speed. I have the racing experience and know my car extremely well. if he did try I'm sure he was surprised heh
Old 12-30-2006, 03:09 AM
Launching!

Suprise me
Old 12-30-2006, 05:13 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 99FRCTorchRed
Suprise me
Let me install my heads and cam. 150 shot and my built 9 inch on et streets then I might. But then again the vette can neva lose!!

Beautiful car man. Really like the frc. I know a guy with heads and cam and that thing is fast. Same color too
Old 12-30-2006, 05:16 AM
On The Tree

Wait.... Rudy? Lol. I can't see your avatar cuz I'm posting from my blackberry. The mod list seems almost the same.

Is it?