Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Not so fast and definetly not Furious

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 11:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Not so fast and definetly not Furious

So I am minding my own buisness taking a midnight cruise for some stress relief when a ugly yellow sticker infested Sentra Type R-etard pulls up next to me at the light and start reving and reving and reving. Wow those cars are ugly. I look over to the car and there are probably 4 teeneagers in the car and they are just looking at me and insinuating they can kick my cars ***. So i roll down the window shake my head at them and tell them to drive off, I knew they had no idea what a Trans Am was cause they kept calling it a Camaro. But i dunno what was there problem cause for the next two lights they kept messing with me until finally they cut me off real bad and slamed on there breaks then punched it.
I was furious but kept my cool till i pulled up next to them at the light,rolled my window down and told them to take off first i will give them a head start, they started laughing there heads off. So light goes green they chirp the tires (it was pathetic) and take off....I pass them so fast that I almost took there paint off. I let off at about 115 after adding some jumbo jet lenghts on them with a smile on my face. The next light all of a sudden all there windows are rolled up.

I usually only race someone if I know there is competition. But some people just **** me off.

my baby: 2001 Metalic Pewter Trans Am WS6 A4, SLP Lid, Flowmaster - (i know i know dont worry QTP cutout going in at the end of the month)
Old 01-07-2007, 11:14 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GOOD, glad u taught them a lesson. I hate punks like that, esp when they cut u off like that, so retarded...
Old 01-07-2007, 11:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ICEMAN 31
So I am minding my own buisness taking a midnight cruise for some stress relief when a ugly yellow sticker infested Sentra Type R-etard pulls up next to me at the light and start reving and reving and reving. Wow those cars are ugly. I look over to the car and there are probably 4 teeneagers in the car and they are just looking at me and insinuating they can kick my cars ***. So i roll down the window shake my head at them and tell them to drive off, I knew they had no idea what a Trans Am was cause they kept calling it a Camaro. But i dunno what was there problem cause for the next two lights they kept messing with me until finally they cut me off real bad and slamed on there breaks then punched it.
I was furious but kept my cool till i pulled up next to them at the light,rolled my window down and told them to take off first i will give them a head start, they started laughing there heads off. So light goes green they chirp the tires (it was pathetic) and take off....I pass them so fast that I almost took there paint off. I let off at about 115 after adding some jumbo jet lenghts on them with a smile on my face. The next light all of a sudden all there windows are rolled up.

I usually only race someone if I know there is competition. But some people just **** me off.

my baby: 2001 Metalic Pewter Trans Am WS6 A4, SLP Lid, Flowmaster - (i know i know dont worry QTP cutout going in at the end of the month)
Nice way to shut up some ricers, now go hack off your flowmaster!
Old 01-07-2007, 11:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 42 Posts

Who knows?
Now that you have educated them to the ways of american muscle we my have a few new owners of LS-1's.
Old 01-08-2007, 01:30 AM
TECH Resident

should have beat all four of their asses dumb asses like that need a good whooping!
Old 01-08-2007, 01:49 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good kill. They had to be taught!
Old 01-08-2007, 01:54 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 99z28monster
should have beat all four of their asses dumb asses like that need a good whooping!
E-Thuggin at it's finest there eh John?
Old 01-08-2007, 02:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
E-Thuggin at it's finest there eh John?

just kidding man.

NICE KILL!!!!
Old 01-08-2007, 03:58 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BirdmanLS1
GOOD, glad u taught them a lesson. I hate punks like that, esp when they cut u off like that, so retarded...
lol some ******* in a galant cut my friend off in an srt8. He took off soo fast when my friend walked up to his car at the next light.
Old 01-08-2007, 09:48 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by dannyz
Who knows?
Now that you have educated them to the ways of american muscle we my have a few new owners of LS-1's.
This is a nice thought but homos like that would wreck the car because they would not know what to when the wheels start spinning much less the rear wheels.
Old 01-08-2007, 10:28 AM
11 Second Club

good way to shut them up....it always good to teach kids that are morons a lesson or 2

i had a kid one night in a WRX pull up along side me and ask what kinda car i had and it sounded real good....i looked at him like are you being serious?? this car has only been around since 1967 buddy lol

some people are so dumb. Its always good to put them in their place. Exspecially if its a 4 banger.