Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

not much of a race, but kinda funny

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 09:30 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default not much of a race, but kinda funny

Ok, so im on my way home from work tonite and the roads were a tad wet from rain a few hours earlier, nothing real severe and unrace worthy. im headin home, and i see a 3rd gen t/a get on the road. im on the phone the with g/f and not plannin or even thinkin about racing since im in the middle of a convo and kinda damp out. anyways, he keeps pace with me but about 25 yards behind me. finally he comes flyin past me and revs like some tough guy . now i have seen this kid at car shows and the car is nothing to be proud of. it has an lt1 swap supposedly(never actually seen him pop the hood). so i tell the g/f abruptly "call you right back, gotta go!" and quickly hung up on her. so i catch him and get next to him. im hittin the gas lettin him know im game, im already in 5th so i decide to call the kids bluff and see how his car actually holds up. slowly walked him in 5th gear!!!!!!!!! im comin up on a car so i slow down and he goes flyin by. we get to an open stretch again, this time im gonna drop it in 3rd and see how bad it gets. we go again, he takes off i goto 3rd, and just wave haha. then i turned around and went home, wasnt about to waste any more gas. like i said, not much but still a story. i cant wait to see him at another car show. im gonna tell him and all his friends what happened. haha.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:49 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Must not have been a factory freak 305