Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SS vs. Prelude

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 09:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SS vs. Prelude

Ok this happend 2 days ago. Me and my friends went to grab a bite to eat, on our way back to the dorm we see a white prelude in front of us. My friend tells to pass him real quick so i did, after i passed them they catch up to me at the light. They stop way passed the line almost in the middle of the intersection, I was like are they serious . so the light turns green i was wondering are they going to go for it or not, i see them all of a sudden get on it, so i was like ok cool so i gun it and passed them and by the time i put about 5 cars on them i stopped cause there was a cop up the road, and i needed to turn to get back to school. So the race was clearly over i put on my turning signal and see they are still behind me and i began to turn, the dumb idiots were trying to do the ricer fly by after the race has been over for like 20 sec. surly they would have given up so as i was turning they hit my car/they said i hit theres but it was clearly their fault for not slowing down and still going 80 in 50. So we get at the stop light some stupid little girl gets out and starts yelling "you hit my mother f'n car, you need to learn how to race!" im like are you serious i just gave you the lead and beat you and try to save both of our butts from the cops. so her friend or boyfriend whatever he was like "hey dog you need to pull over and talk" i was like "ok." So i pulled up in the parking lot and waited 15 min. almost 20 min. they never showed up. I was like screw them my cars fine. No scratch, dent, nothing. Im thinking they got scared when they saw me and my roomate, we are both ten times bigger then that ***** and her tiny little boyfriend. But i thought it was intresting to put on here, goes to show you how stupid ricers are thinking they got crap and are the best drivers in the world. So heads up be careful when they try to do the flyby
Old 02-08-2007, 09:05 PM
Teching In

so they hit you and didn't even scratch your car? that seems imposible.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:08 PM
On The Tree

Its the Batmobile with the armor on the back.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:29 PM
On The Tree

it sounded like a small rock at first hit, but with that girl yelling at me i thought for sure i f'd up my car, but we pulled over and nothing was on it, probably all the dirt and crap from it being dirty . but i was worried at first as well that my car was going to be scratched
Old 02-08-2007, 10:56 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good story
Old 02-08-2007, 11:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BayAreaSS
Good story
+1

Do you have like 30 coats of wax on there that are like a inch or two thick or something?
Old 02-08-2007, 11:08 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 95_formula
Its believable...the DAY i got my car, some girl i went to school with rear ended me so freaken hard leaving school. I was ****** pissed. I was at a dead stop and this dumb as school hammers me...so i was like hell no, i get out of the car expecting to smash her driver window if my rear end was fucked up (was almost 100% positive it was) so as i walk up and look at my car, there was a tiny black mark....i look at hers and he front end was all fucked up...she goes, do you need my insurance card...im like nope, im all set and drove away...her fault, her damage...she got what she paid for

as for the story....I would have done the same thing. Pulled over and waited for them. Dumb As Ricer. That girl was just pissed off cause her shitty 4 banger couldnt keep up with your SS in her dreams and reality just layed a big one on her. Her Boyfriend took off after she realized his girlfriend is a dumb *** **** talker...shes gonna get him killed
Old 02-09-2007, 12:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

u know what that ricer was trying to do? trying to get a claim against u and get insurance coverage, just to put more mods into that tin can. a pitiful attempt to get endorsement... good kill too.
Old 02-09-2007, 01:01 AM
Launching!

Arkansas FTL
Old 02-09-2007, 04:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 95_formula
Me too! my g/f was in the car trying to get it into a tight space between the 2 neighbours cars and accidently rolled back, i just heard a crunch and went F**K! took a look & not a scratch! it shunted the neighbours car back and crunched the front a little plus cracked her registration!
Lucky thing is the neighbour wasn't to bothered as it was an old car,Rover 200
Old 02-09-2007, 04:47 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sounds a lil fishy, . . . . . . . . .
Old 02-09-2007, 10:29 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 02TransAm/Batmobile
sounds a lil fishy, . . . . . . . . .

Yeah seriously I mean I heard those Preludes are no joke. VTEC must not have been Vtecin' right. You beat the driver not the car.
Old 02-10-2007, 06:44 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BiggCmass
Yeah seriously I mean I heard those Preludes are no joke. VTEC must not have been Vtecin' right. You beat the driver not the car.
Bwahaha! I've never come across a fast one yet! They need like a K20 swap and a GT35R Turbo setup and all that crap...
Old 02-10-2007, 07:32 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BiggCmass
"VTEC must not have been Vtecin' right." lol, that's what i was thinking.
Old 02-10-2007, 08:40 PM
Staging Lane

Thats messed up dude... I have a third gen and got hit once. I was pulling into a parking spot and some dumb drunk bitch backed into my rr quarter. Moved the car a foot over, Then she ran. She was in a new celica so wasn't hard to catch her. But same with me i thought my car was f**d up but when i got her to pull over i looked and we just triaded paint. I made her pay to repaint the bumper where she cracked the paint... You got really lucky if she hit you going 80. Watch out for those ricers, they sure don't no how to drive do they...
Old 02-11-2007, 07:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Good kill/// stupid ricers... but that whole VTec thing is funny... theres a buddy in my auto class... totally riced out honda... runs it all the time has never lossed... but he wont race me... and he wants to enginge swap to get a 14s motor... hahaha or upgrade his VTEC!!!
Old 02-11-2007, 11:12 PM
Teching In

My cousin backed up into my 95z with his 98z and his car was fine but my car had to have the passenger side door and quarter panel replaced