Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My two better kills a Hemi and Cobra and one ricer bein smart

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 04:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My two better kills a Hemi and Cobra and one ricer bein smart

Well the first kill im going to talk bout is a New Charger RT. I was cruisin down a highway when i get up beside a charger with two kids in it. And i got to admit it sounded good the exhaust was definately not stock. anyway i look over and the kid drivin nods at me and punches it. so i respond and end up pullin two cars on him before traffic got in the way. it happened three times till i got bored and turned back to base.

My next one wasnt a race really as i was headed down the same highway toward base a riced out turbo civic pulls up beside me. well i decide to drive pass the base and go down the road. well the civic took off across two lanes to get up on my drivers side. so we both accelerate upto bout 65-70 and do this for a decent distance so i get bored and punch it after the little display the civic immediatly pulls over and makes a U turn. Smart kid

Now the last kill was luck. I was in town and get behind an 03 Cobra with aftermarket exhaust. well i decide to follow him to race. figurin i was going to lose but thought hey it be fun. Well we finally catch the same light so we both roll down the windows and talk for a second. i say i got minimal mods and he just says he got a new exhaust. well light turns green and we go for it. well i ended up winnin by bout a car upto 70-80 and then traffic shut us down. but the only reason i won im sure is i hooked better. but we both gave a thumbs up and he says with drag radials he woulda had me. but all in all itr was fun. amusin thing when i went to turn around some guy in a telephone truck saw the race and yelled out the window i had a bad *** car and he gave me the thumbs up.

My car is a 2002 NHRA Firebird Formula with K&N, cat back flowmaster and thats it. my gearin is the 3.23 with an A4 and so far havent lost but had a tie with a new GTO. but i sure somethin will come along and spank me but hey its all in fun
Old 02-22-2007, 04:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

damn, thats one fast formula you got for only having a exhaust and filter.
Old 02-22-2007, 04:47 PM
Teching In

im the second owner the first had put on the exhaust and that is it from what i can tell. i just added the air filter cause it had a gay paper one. other than that from what i can tell the car is untouched and it had 28,000 miles when i bought it. i also added a bellow and have an airlid,MAF, and throttle body on the way. but yeah so far my car has been very odd
Old 02-22-2007, 04:54 PM
12 Second Club

Location: Chitown-Jax NC-Jax FL-Honolulu-OKC, OK-NOW New Orleans Area

Man I miss NC.. I bet u were on either 17 or 24. even Western maybe.

For car ins DO NOT GO to ALLSTAR COASTAL INS> that guy is a crook trust me.

Last edited by 1fastTransAm; 02-22-2007 at 05:00 PM.
Old 02-22-2007, 07:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man Sounds Like Fun....
Old 02-22-2007, 07:50 PM
Teching In

yea it was alot of fun