Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Run in with a Firebird, and a chick was driving!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 04:16 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Run in with a Firebird, and a chick was driving!

Well this happened at the exact same spot of my last post with the ricer. Make the right turn and get in the right lane with the Firebird in hot pursuit. She was tailing me pretty bad so I knew she was going to get on it as soon as traffic permitted, so she switches to the left after we pass a car and proceeds to hit it. I wait till shes at my rear before doing the same, probably started around 40mph and went up to at least 100. The whole time she slowly gained on me to about 80mph when we were even, she may have started pulling ahead but I dunno, think my car was catching up due to her starting faster than me and I was going to slowly pull ahead.
Either way we both had to let off for a truck in her lane and I had a phat *** dip from a construction patch coming up in mine. Hit that **** hard, dunno what smacked the pavement but it almost tossed me into the other lane. I was done after that cause my house was around the corner and wanted to see if it damaged anything, thankfully it looks like it was just the air dam or something. I should have not been a ***** and kept going up to the stop sign so we could go from a dig but oh well. Gave her a thumbs up as I turned onto my street, hopefully I see her again, maybe shes a member here. Props on a good impromptu race.