Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Pickin On The Little Kids!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 10:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Pickin On The Little Kids!!

First off, for the flamers, I'm not surprised I beat these guys but it was fun none the less. Anyway, I'm cruising down the local 4 lane thoroughfare, listening to the stereo and looking for someone to run. Not much going on so I turn around after a few miles and head back toward the highway. A couple of miles later, I drive past a black mustang GT vert with 3 guys in it in the right lane. Of course I didnt pay any attention to them, had it in 6th and just cruised by and worked my way through traffic till I got into the clear. None of us like to be in the pack, more like in the front!
About a 1/2 mile later, I look in the rear view and see a car a ways back comming up real fast. Hmm, maybe the GT guys have something, As we're working through the next pack of traffic, he's riding my *** ,gettin on it, etc. and finally lanes over and gets next to me. I think I nearly pulled a muscle from the cheesy smile I had! The driver was wanting a race bad and I'm shure his buddies were egging the hell out of him.
We finally get to a place where we can pace at about 40 and I get into 2nd. I heard him downshift and I just waved him to go rather than honk it off. I hear him get into it and see the front of his car rise before I hit it. Smash the gas and start pulling like mad. Speed shifted into 3rd and got the hella scratch. I think got 2.5 - 3 cars in what seemed a very short time. I never made it into the top of 3rd. Pretty brutal.
So we both pull into the next gas station and chat for a few. They were really cool guys. Gave me props for my car and such. Asked him about his and he said he was a 2000, CAI and exhaust. Maybe its just me, but most of the mustangs including this one that I've heard with exhaust have a damn nice tone. He asked so I told him I was H/C, etc. Yea, I kind of feel dirty for raping that GT, but I guess dirty doesnt bother me! Hopefully I'll be as gracious when the spank waggon comes my way
Old 03-10-2007, 11:56 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Way to show that Mustang who's boss. Good kill
Old 03-11-2007, 08:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very nice kill! My dream kill since I got my cam in has been to smash some kid who just got a 2005+ GT and thinks it's the fastest thing out there, lol. As for the sounds, I agree. It seems like all mustangs with exhaust sound awesome.
Old 03-12-2007, 01:44 PM
Banned

sweet dude......good kill
Old 03-12-2007, 02:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DAVESS02
spank waggon
haha...thats my middle name....
Old 03-12-2007, 02:11 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by White_Liberty
I think it's entirely possible that "Spank" is your first name with "Waggon" being your last name which would indicate that "Monkey" would definitely be your middle name.
Old 03-12-2007, 02:18 PM
Banned

small block "sleeper" u cannot be serious!!!!!
Old 03-12-2007, 02:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 04Terminator
I think it's entirely possible that "Spank" is your first name with "Waggon" being your last name which would indicate that "Monkey" would definitely be your middle name.
How old are you? 16? You sure sound like it. the only monkies bein' spanked are your own. BTW...go check out the pic you requested.
Old 03-12-2007, 02:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by kdogc5
small block "sleeper" u cannot be serious!!!!!
It's guys like you that I absolutely LOVE to race...soo laugh it up my friend.
Old 03-12-2007, 02:21 PM
9 Second Club

How old are you? 16? You sure sound like it. the only monkies bein' spanked are your own. BTW...go check out the pic you requested.
Yep. 16....LMAO
Old 03-12-2007, 02:23 PM
Banned

It's guys like you that I absolutely LOVE to race...soo laugh it up my friend.

race what??? moving vans????? the queen family truxter??? what " stuff " did you do to that rat 307??? heres what i would of done..
1. pulled it for a big block
2. realized that i was driving a station wagon with wood on the side and was on ls1tech and shot myself
3. willed that wagon to some diner who delivered pizzas....
Old 03-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Banned

Yep. 16....LMAO
Oh my bad...19. 3 years off. That'd be the average age of every college kid on here spoiled by their mommy and daddy.

Do me a favor and

Apparently you're in the mood to just start ****.
Old 03-12-2007, 02:25 PM
Banned

Oh my bad...19. 3 years off. That'd be the average age of every college kid on here spoiled by their mommy and daddy.

Do me a favor and

you need to go to www.shittywagontech.com and join all the other loosers with no job and shitty credit who talk about there "race wagons"...lol
Old 03-12-2007, 02:27 PM
Banned

race what??? moving vans????? the queen family truxter??? what " stuff " did you do to that rat 307??? heres what i would of done..
1. pulled it for a big block
2. realized that i was driving a station wagon with wood on the side and was on ls1tech and shot myself
3. willed that wagon to some dinner who delivered pizzas....
lol...

Here's what I DID....and I'm ON here just for ***** and giggles...just to learn stuff. It's not like it means much to me anyways because this site is primarily made up of 19 year old "experts" who know EVERYTHING and their hobby is paid for by mommy and daddy.

Here's my list tho...

small block 307...3.23 gears, Mondello Cams, 4barrel, Edelbrock intake manifold, Dawson Racing Headers, Flowmaster Mufflers and some custom head polishing/porting by a local shop. Some other stuff is on the way.
Old 03-12-2007, 02:28 PM
Banned

you need to go to www.shittywagontech.com and join all the other loosers with no job and shitty credit who talk about there "race wagons"...lol
alright dude...I was trying to be nice. Apparently you're apart of the 99% of college ******** on here.

**** YOU!
Old 03-12-2007, 02:29 PM
9 Second Club

Do me a favor and

Definitely your "bad"...still LMAO...please, don't be thug.
Your lady has a pretty nice bod. You be nice, now and we'll get along just fine.
Old 03-12-2007, 02:31 PM
Banned

well i am 35 and do race all the time....have been since 16...street race, cannonball, power tour.....so heres what i would do....

do not get offended by people rippin on your wagon....and do not make it out to be a race car....with those mods 15 sec 1.4 mile at best...sorry but thats the truth....when you run 10's or better run your mouth....

not every one is 19 on here??? how old r u wagonmaster??? and if u r older than 20...you need to look at your life and figure out where it went wrong......good luck with the "race wagon" lol
Old 03-12-2007, 02:33 PM
Banned

nope but i did go to college...indiana u!!!!...where did u go??? wait that was 15 years ago i was in school..... good one though wagonmaster
Old 03-12-2007, 02:33 PM
9 Second Club

lol...

Here's what I DID....and I'm ON here just for ***** and giggles...just to learn stuff. It's not like it means much to me anyways because this site is primarily made up of 19 year old "experts" who know EVERYTHING and their hobby is paid for by mommy and daddy.

Here's my list tho...

small block 307...3.23 gears, Mondello Cams, 4barrel, Edelbrock intake manifold, Dawson Racing Headers, Flowmaster Mufflers and some custom head polishing/porting by a local shop. Some other stuff is on the way.

Broke into the 17s yet?
Old 03-12-2007, 02:34 PM
Banned

Broke into the 17s yet?

off a cliff....17.20's till he hit the ground!!!!