Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

C5 vs. Civic hatch

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 01:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C5 vs. Civic hatch

So yesterday I get on the train to come back from work as usual, about half way home, we find out that the stop before mine has been closed due to a police situation, well I get off to a swarm of 300+ ppl and no busses to my station to be seen. After over an hour of waiting, I have a friend pick me up, and drop me off at my car... at this point I am pretty annoyed/ tired.

good thing it was nice out, took the targa off the vette, left the station, and came up on a new C6, I get behind him and he speeds up a bit, then I do a bit of a fly by, to see if he is game, he follows but nothing comes of it. while we are driving a loud black civic hatch revs at us, and gets behind us.

I come up to a red light, the C6 turns off, the civic lines up, neither of us look over at eachother, but I had a feeling on green he would go... light turns I wait a sec, till I hear tires peeling then I lay into it, and dust him pretty badly.. but he must have let off.. so I slow to 30, and motion for him to go for it, when I hear him hit it, I nail it again, and put a good amount of lengths on him....

final run; he is behind me at a light, it turns green, I hit it, and so does he.. same result... ( not really a fan of this type of racing).. so I give him a thumbs up and a wave to signify that I am done and he waves back, and we go our seperate ways.... It was a good time, and just what I needed to relieve some stress...
Old 03-15-2007, 01:36 PM
11 Second Club

sounds fun...but why waste your time and gas??
Old 03-15-2007, 01:40 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you're lucky his vtech didnt kick in correctly,you woulda been DONE
Old 03-15-2007, 01:50 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by chavez885
you're lucky his vtech didnt kick in correctly,you woulda been DONE
haha, someone told me an S2000 would rape me from a roll once the vtech kicked in. That was when all I had was an intake, still I laughed my *** off.
Old 03-15-2007, 01:53 PM
Banned

And people gave toprintonbothsides **** because he beat a Jeep to a parking spot?? Gimme a break....this is lame. I agree...why waste your time and gas?? That car is better than that! Use it for what it's worth.

BTW...can anyone explain why he was banned??????!!!!
Old 03-15-2007, 02:25 PM
Banned

http://www.plasticnipple.com/images/...never_lose.jpg
Old 03-15-2007, 02:27 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by White_Liberty
And people gave toprintonbothsides **** because he beat a Jeep to a parking spot?? Gimme a break....this is lame. I agree...why waste your time and gas?? That car is better than that! Use it for what it's worth.

can someone explain why you're not banned?
Old 03-15-2007, 03:06 PM
Teching In

I raced because I did not know what he had, there are plenty of fast civics in my area, and lots of hooked up cars in general.. so I figured why not, he wanst a ricer, for the most part it was a clean looking car, I could care less about wasting a bit of gas, his car wasnt that slow.. it just wasnt fast enough..
Old 03-15-2007, 03:08 PM
Teching In

please think about what you just typed, he raced a ******* jeep in a parking lot...
Old 03-15-2007, 03:16 PM
TECH Junkie

hey bro, i have a very very very weird feeling that your pretty much useless to this site.. NO OFFENSE or anything
Old 03-15-2007, 03:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sidewayz28
hey bro, i have a very very very weird feeling that your pretty much useless to this site.. NO OFFENSE or anything

sig quote right there!!!!
Old 03-16-2007, 09:26 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by C5_vette
please think about what you just typed, he raced a ******* jeep in a parking lot...
Grand Cherokee with a Hemi (SRT8 model)?? Yea...and you waste our time posting about racing a ricer in a vette? Either you got some small ***** or you just have a problem with wasting time.

Racing is racing I suppose...whether its racing a ricer in a vette or beating a jeep to a parking space....continue on.

BTW...no offence taken sidewayz
Old 03-16-2007, 09:42 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by SpaZMaN
can someone explain why you're not banned?
Not me...can't see how he's lasted this long. It's every thread now with the name calling and offensive BS from This guy...I think a mod will catch up with him soon...I hope.
Old 03-16-2007, 09:54 AM
TECH Resident

I usually let these kind of cars go but sometimes ya just gotta show em their place in the food chain.
Old 03-16-2007, 09:56 AM
Teching In

Grand Cherokee with a Hemi (SRT8 model)?? Yea...and you waste our time posting about racing a ricer in a vette? Either you got some small ***** or you just have a problem with wasting time.

Racing is racing I suppose...whether its racing a ricer in a vette or beating a jeep to a parking space....continue on.

BTW...no offence taken sidewayz
you clearly just post in threads to cause problems, and rile up ppl, and your missing the point of the story, it was a goofy race that was fun, not very competitive but fun none the less.. I gave him a chance instead of writing him off...

and if you actually think that the whole parking lot thing was legit, thats pretty sad...
Old 03-16-2007, 10:06 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by kidcamaro98
sounds fun...but why waste your time and gas??
Good kill OP. I think smashing the fantasies of F&F Rice drivers is a good use of fuel/time personally.
Old 03-16-2007, 10:18 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 04Terminator
Good kill OP. I think smashing the fantasies of F&F Rice drivers is a good use of fuel/time personally.
hahah nice
Old 03-16-2007, 11:04 AM
Banned

Why do view view anyone with an import as a ricer and lower than you? Doe top fuel guys rag on all you above 4sec guys? lol, leave the whole "rice" thing out of it. So you can't be rice with a v8? Good kill thoigh for the vette, a race is a race
Old 03-16-2007, 11:23 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by zo6iscool
Why do view view anyone with an import as a ricer and lower than you? Doe top fuel guys rag on all you above 4sec guys? lol, leave the whole "rice" thing out of it. So you can't be rice with a v8? Good kill thoigh for the vette, a race is a race
I'll give you my opinion and ask that you keep in mind that it is just that...only MY opinion.

My opinion is that the term "Ricer" came from the original term "rice burner" which was used, (I would guess) before you were born. "Rice burner" was originally used to describe Japanese or other Asian manufactured cars...back when Nissan was Datsun. I will admit that the term "Ricer" has evolved quite a bit, but to MY thinking you cannot be a "ricer" if you drive an American made V8 car, but you CAN act "ricer-like". Make sense?

I argue that the fact remains that you see very few mature adults driving "rice burners" that have a fart can and huge wing/body kit. Most are very young kids wearing baggy pants pulled below their butt crack and a sideways Yankees hat and most times (but not always) tend to use words like "yo" and "homey" in a serious manner.

Guys in shirts with collars or t-shirts with their favorite bar, car, or camo pattern, pants with belts and hats with non-flat bills placed at least fairly properly on their head normally drive American V8 cars.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:27 AM
Banned

I'll give you my opinion and ask that you keep in mind that it is just that...only MY opinion.

My opinion is that the term "Ricer" came from the original term "rice burner" which was used, (I would guess) before you were born. "Rice burner" was originally used to describe Japanese or other Asian manufactured cars...back when Nissan was Datsun. I will admit that the term "Ricer" has evolved quite a bit, but to MY thinking you cannot be a "ricer" if you drive an American made V8 car, but you CAN act "ricer-like". Make sense?

I argue that the fact remains that you see very few mature adults driving "rice burners" that have a fart can and huge wing/body kit. Most are very young kids wearing baggy pants pulled below their butt crack and a sideways Yankees hat and most times (but not always) tend to use words like "yo" and "homey" in a serious manner.

Guys in shirts with collars or t-shirts with their favorite bar, car, or camo pattern, pants with belts and hats with non-flat bills placed at least fairly properly on their head normally drive American V8 cars.

hey term....i think white liberty has tourned into z06iscool....wl was banned i think.... v8