Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Kill 240SX and Supra

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 11:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kill 240SX and Supra

Here is a kill story that recently happened for the guys who posted on my first thread on this website. I was in a goofy mood and saw a shitty riced out eclipse being pulled over and I got a kick out of it. If you didn't think it was funny then oh well. I didn't mean to post it on this part of the site with kill stories, but like I said, I'm new to this whole thing so give me a break. Anyway, I was coming home at about 11:30 from hanging out with another T/A buddy and I saw a BMW(not sure what it was, maybe a 328 Li or somethin?), a supra, and a 240SX fly by racing each other. So I pursue cause I hadn't had any action all night. I catch up to the 240SX and take him lugging in 2nd cause I had NO gear at the time(automatic transmission by the way with 2:73) and leave him sitting cause it was a slow car and a waste of gas on my part really. The BMW moves aside and I get next to the Supra. It was about a 30 roll so it was too fast for first and too slow for 2nd so we hit it and he kept a car length on me. Then we got to another stop light to take a left. As soon as it turned green we eased out and as we straightened up I hit it still in first pretty much from a dig and took him by about 2-3 cars. He got up next to me again at the next light and we hit it from a dead stop and I took him again by about 2 cars. I was also easing into it cause my tires are trash and spin extremely bad. Then we get to a curve and I look over and I notice that there is a little kid with this dude. And I was like oh hell no, this guy is crazy. It's one thing to kill yourself street racing but don't bring a little kid with you. Anyway, I wouldn't run him around the curve cause I didn't wanna have to pull an 8 year old out of a burning car. Then proceeded home.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:13 AM
Launching!

Nce call. Nice kill too. I would cout that some decent ownage.
Old 04-03-2007, 10:07 AM
On The Tree

nice kill, yea i would never run against someone w/ kids, i feel kinda weird.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:40 PM
Teching In

Nice kill.
Don't worry about that first thread, everyone on here catches **** at one time or another
Old 04-03-2007, 11:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

im the same weigh if i see a carseat or kids in a car i wont race them.
Old 04-07-2007, 01:56 AM
Teching In

Nice move on your part to not race any further when you saw the kid. The guy in the supra is F'n Moron. I race on occasion but I will never ever jeopardize my kids life on my own stupidity.