Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

redy for this 1?!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 01:00 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default redy for this 1?!

firs off ol; jimi and i went out las t frid. night. we took the truck cuz my wires isn runnin da boogis. hahahaHA then we get in his truk righ. we drivin on ol 40 when we see RICE. big ol heap of em off da south walls. in parkin lot of maceys general! pull on in. 4 honda cars parkein all round. ask this first kid if 'he gonea run!" an he says NAW WAY! cus he hread my engin didn want any ten i ask who was runin g the faster 1 of the 4? it shure was any of them cause the y said a budy comin with a 'soupra". now, i hurd some thin from jimi bout how them soupras aint slow patches, but theire IRCE. now this car pull on hin, i ask him how manu lenths he wan me give him to. he startd laffin and laffin, i just said 'srtate up go now ' we pull on outta old 40 an ol jimi puls us to his startin lane we drew a cupple a mothsn back. ol jimi lifs his hand and we goet on off! i get a star lanch an alredy all the way up. he gets sto cachin up wen i hit it the nos he ain seein nothi n but my tails from rest on out til bout 90 to 100 mil n hou r i

sory bout my writin. i got the compter bout 2 days on back.

-criscoe

by the way, specson jimis truck: build 396 block woundt hav it another way. pump, runnin, edelbrack nos. holeey dubble pump.
Old 04-08-2007, 01:20 PM
Banned

jus memberd. anyuon hav more picturs of transams/
Old 04-08-2007, 01:26 PM
Teching In

This has to be a joke. The writing was so bad I couldn't even read it. Please Please Please take more time working on spelling and grammer prior to posting again.
Old 04-08-2007, 01:29 PM
Banned

im sory i jus get so excitd talki n bout my stores. shold seen that soupra face whne the holy dubble pum openned up full bore. jimi coudla videod but he was statin the race.
Old 04-08-2007, 01:29 PM
Teching In

Ban please.
Old 04-08-2007, 01:34 PM
Banned

sir i relaly woud apreciate apreciate if you stop ruinin my stores, i tell ya im a nice guy, bu moderetinn gon hav to step on in if it continyas.