Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Tibiron with STCKERS :D

Old 03-06-2008, 07:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Tibiron with STCKERS :D

Ok.. im strolling down the freeway in a big open space .. i see these light coming up fast behind me.. i wait ....wait.. ahhhh **** .. nooooo

No big wing or nothing but stickers and what looked like a custom exhaust.. was deff not fart cans .. but i thought surely hes not that dumb.... although his tag read "Woo SUP" ?????

Well so much for that .. he start buzzzing me and jumping .. so i hit it once spun the tires a little .. figuring that would scare him off..

NOPE.. now hes backing off and zooming up to my side ... i look over and point .. as we have a split in the freeway coming up .. he nods and points north and i nod and point south .. then we split the only traffic so im now in the fast lane on the south split and hes in the fast lane on the north split

giving us almost a full 1/8 mile .. i threw he in thrid and bumped once .. he jumps .. so i point and hes already in it .. BWWWWANNNNNNNNNN

i hit full throttle in thrid .. and blow by him... then i hit 4th stayed in it for a sec or two and let off as the gaurd rail at the split was comming up fast.. i looked back and he did good .. only 4 or 5 cars back lol

I didnt know ppl even messed with those cars..
Old 03-06-2008, 07:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Cool

........Tibirons.................with Go-Fast Stickers................ OH MY...
Old 03-06-2008, 08:27 PM
On The Tree

I posted this on another local site and got some feed back

Quote: it is the same one it was my ex's car she sold it to some guy in or near gainesville it has a korea exsost a 125 shot cold air intake programer under drive pullys but will only go 114 mph in the 1/4 it is a gt 6 speed

Search this Thread