Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

stupid gay ricers

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 10:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stupid gay ricers

I hate some people. there is this kid near my ex's house that has an evo 9, he thinks it is the ****. im not sure what he has done to it, i dont think much, intake, exhaust and tune probably. but he talks so much **** about ME to other people about my car too, he tells people that I think my car is the best thing in the world...blah...blah...blah. anyways, I just heard from someone else that he is saying that he will not race me, its a "I dont want to waste the gas because I know I will win" deal.

He talks all this trash when Im not around but if I am there he will be all buddy buddy and say nothing bad. He's a ***** in other words. I need to call him out somehow, I may not beat him, if i do it isnt going to be by much, i may even just hang with him I think.

Now don't get me wrong, I respect import tuners like the evos and stis, but I HATE jerk off bitchass cowards like him. My mods are headers, full exhaust, lid, free mods, I ran a 13.4 at 108, with a 2.2 60 foot, walking it out of the gate really slow. I think I should be pretty close to a 13.0 if I launch. Any one have any suggestions on beating him because I know they are nasty off the line, and im not haha.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:24 AM
Launching!

Good surface prep. If you guys run from a dig, maybe suggest a spot thats clean, ruberized, etc.

Good tires are always a plus too.

Other than that and more mods I would just say make sure your car is running well an have at it. You should have a pretty good power to weight advantage and just plain power advantage. So I would bet on you from a dig and definitely bet on you from a roll. Try to get some hard lunches under your belt before racing him too. You can definitely do better than a 2.2 60 foot RWD and live axles are pretty good for digs contrary to popular beleif.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:37 AM
On The Tree

Offer to fill up his gas tank if he beats you. In other words, race him for a 50.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:01 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Sparetire
Try to get some hard lunches under your belt before racing him too.
Hard lunch is bad. Wouldn't want any more weight than necessary on your 4000+ lb. beast.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:03 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ballhawkdawk
Hard lunch is bad. Wouldn't want any more weight than necessary on your 4000+ lb. beast.
Lol funny stuff.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ballhawkdawk
We aren't talking about a GT500 here, sorry buddy.

OP,

Race the retard, I'll bet he can't launch the car to save his life.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:22 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by lilbuddy1587
We aren't talking about a GT500 here, sorry buddy.

OP,

Race the retard, I'll bet he can't launch the car to save his life.
I still had another thread in mind where some guy from a Volvo forum said F-bodies are well over 4000 pounds. Based on other people I talk to offline they seem to think f-bodies are tanks as well... Just going with the ricer mindset. I realize they weigh in around 3500 lbs.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

tell him to race from a roll if his car is so hot...but how about racing him first then posting
Old 03-12-2008, 11:28 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by PowershifterNC
tell him to race from a roll if his car is so hot...but how about racing him first then posting
Racing is lame. It's better to talk about it on the internet.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:28 AM
Staging Lane

Hey, how about this. I had a riced out integra pull up to me the other day, to my surprise it was like a 50 year old guy driving it. He rolled down his window, and asked me how much power I had, and I said about 430. I responded by asking him the same question, and he said "about 220, but my car is a lot lighter so it would be a pretty close race." I was shocked, and left in disbelief at how a man of so many years could be such a jerk-off. Even old men with ricers have been brainwashed by the weed whacker noise coming from their tailpipe.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

Even old men with ricers have been brainwashed by the weed whacker noise coming from their tailpipe.
Thats good stuff
Old 03-12-2008, 11:48 AM
Staging Lane

No, dude.. You have it ALL wrong. Its BAD stuff, hence the problem.
Old 03-12-2008, 01:37 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by DevilDougWS6
I hate some people. there is this kid near my ex's house that has an evo 9, he thinks it is the ****. im not sure what he has done to it, i dont think much, intake, exhaust and tune probably. but he talks so much **** about ME to other people about my car too, he tells people that I think my car is the best thing in the world...blah...blah...blah. anyways, I just heard from someone else that he is saying that he will not race me, its a "I dont want to waste the gas because I know I will win" deal.

He talks all this trash when Im not around but if I am there he will be all buddy buddy and say nothing bad. He's a ***** in other words. I need to call him out somehow, I may not beat him, if i do it isnt going to be by much, i may even just hang with him I think.

Now don't get me wrong, I respect import tuners like the evos and stis, but I HATE jerk off bitchass cowards like him. My mods are headers, full exhaust, lid, free mods, I ran a 13.4 at 108, with a 2.2 60 foot, walking it out of the gate really slow. I think I should be pretty close to a 13.0 if I launch. Any one have any suggestions on beating him because I know they are nasty off the line, and im not haha.
M6 or A4?? If A4, stock converter? Which street tires?
Where/when did you go 13.4 @ 108?
Was it a bad day (> +2000 DA/hot/humid, etc.??) at E-town??
Old 03-12-2008, 01:44 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Get some MT ET Streets, throw a 100 shot on there, and destroy him like no other.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

its M6, bf goodrich DRs (they arent that good actually) at 22 psi and a race weight of 3594lbs, at raceway park englishtown, nj, pretty cool, windy, no humidity, and no launch, walking out of the gate as to not destroy my rear.

and to whoever said just race him....i tried, he WILL NOT race me like a little bitch.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:48 PM
***Repost Police***

If he actually CAN launch, you might be disappointed if you go from a stop... that's a mid 12s car in the right hands. But from a roll you *should* pull him.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:50 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

but he talks so much **** about ME to other people about my car too, he tells people that I think my car is the best thing in the world...blah...blah...blah.
That's what you're doing right now to him.

He talks all this trash when Im not around but if I am there he will be all buddy buddy and say nothing bad. He's a ***** in other words.
Again, that's what you're doing rght now. Guess that makes you a ***** in your words. If you were there then why didn't you ask to race?

You didn't. You just got on the Internest and started talking **** about him, saying he thinks his car is all that, and calling him a *****. The same thing you are accusing him of doing.

Old 03-12-2008, 03:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sharpe
That's what you're doing right now to him.

Again, that's what you're doing rght now. Guess that makes you a ***** in your words. If you were there then why didn't you ask to race?

You didn't. You just got on the Internest and started talking **** about him, saying he thinks his car is all that, and calling him a *****. The same thing you are accusing him of doing.

what? i already asked him to race, i was out driving and seen him and tried to race him he still wont. i already told him all this **** to his face. i told him he was a coward, i already called him out in a crowd of people he still wont race. I am trying to let others know what he does and says to help me see if there are ways of making people do things they dont want to do

When the **** did this turn into a court room? **** off, the internet is a place for cowards to start fights and win because they can hide themselves, im not trying to talk **** on people. Dont judge me *******. obviously ALL of the facts are not stated here.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:30 PM
Staging Lane

I'd kick all your asses in a race, a fight, or a competition to see who could cook the best salmon. ;p
Old 03-12-2008, 03:30 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what? i already asked him to race, i was out driving and seen him and tried to race him he still wont. i already told him all this **** to his face. i told him he was a coward, i already called him out in a crowd of people he still wont race. I am trying to let others know what he does and says to help me see if there are ways of making people do things they dont want to do

When the **** did this turn into a court room? **** off, the internet is a place for cowards to start fights and win because they can hide themselves, im not trying to talk **** on people. Dont judge me *******. obviously ALL of the facts are not stated here.
Wow. You managed to make another hypocritical post as a reply.

These posts are all so ******* gay. Race him or don't.

Quick Reply: stupid gay ricers