Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Where did the rice burners come from?? History of gay cars.

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 10:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where did the rice burners come from?? History of gay cars.

I was siting at work today pondering how the hell the rice burner was born. Who the hell decided came up with this garbage? Yes yes, I know some imports are nice and fast, but 95% are gay $2000 cars driven by thug *** retards. They have ruined "street racing" pretty much everywhere I know of, esp around my area.

Before all this rice burner ****, if you went to a street race, it was at a secluded spot, on a decent road, with real cars. Mustangs, F-bodys, GN's, few vettes , viper maybe etc. 99% of the time these races never got broken up, rare for a crash to happen, no one came with guns or drugs.

Most of the cruise spots where also good places for random encounters and roll races. The amount of cops out around cruise spots was far far less. Cars where allowed to gather and hang out.

Then, a bunch of retarded *** rice burner **** just had to be 2 fast and 2 furious, and **** it all up. They had to get into huge accidents and race in populated areas. They had to race between cars and hit innocent people. They had to brings drugs and guns with them to street races cuz they was all thug yo! They had to go around and steal every honda civic and acura integra in town for them badass B18s w/ VTEC yo! They had to basicly take something that was little known and fun, and ruin it.

Back before rice, before fast and the gay, **** was good.. now it sucks. They have special street racing task forces, new laws, and a bunch of other bullshit.

I know it was always illegal , but it wasn't always enforced as hard. Just had to rant a bit, and since this is the street racing section well...

Did I mention I really hate rice???
Old 04-02-2008, 11:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

post stupid **** like this in the correct section.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
post stupid **** like this in the correct section.
Whys is it stupid??

Its true, and he's right.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

I know just as many stupid domestic car owners as I do import owners.

Hell just the other day my g/f was on her way home in her white Mach 1 and she had two F-bodies box her in on the interstate and wouldn't let her speed up or slow down. She finally had to call the police and report their tag numbers. Where the hell are these F-bodies when I'm in ANY of my cars?! **** like that pisses me off and to say its only imports makes you look stupid.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:23 PM
Banned

I know just as many stupid domestic car owners as I do import owners.
Well thats a rare case.

I'd say a good 90% of import "tuners" are complete idiots. I've met my fair share of domestic drivers that were tools too, but there's really no comparison.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:23 PM
Banned

I thought stopsign was a decent poster till this thread.

Kindly **** off you ricer supporting **** lip douche bigalow.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
Well thats a rare case.

I'd say a good 90% of import "tuners" are complete idiots. I've met my fair share of domestic drivers that were tools too, but there's really no comparison.
The majority of Import owners I know would hand half of the cars in this section of the board their ***. Its the owners in the bolt on GTs, 03 Cobras with an exhaust and pulley, and F-body owners with cutouts that think they own the street and run 140mph down a busy road. I guess thats ok though because they own a domestic? Give me a break guys...
Old 04-02-2008, 11:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by houtex
I thought stopsign was a decent poster till this thread.

Kindly **** off you ricer supporting **** lip douche bigalow.
I could care less what you think little boy. Keep the big talking to the grownups.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The majority of Import owners I know would hand half of the cars in this section of the board their ***. Its the owners in the bolt on GTs, 03 Cobras with an exhaust and pulley, and F-body owners with cutouts that think they own the street and run 140mph down a busy road. I guess thats ok though because they own a domestic? Give me a break guys...
How do you know what the cars in this section are running, to say they will get their *** handed to them?
Old 04-02-2008, 11:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by LT1-DAN
How do you know what the cars in this section are running, to say they will get their *** handed to them?
Most people in the section are bolt on cars and some with a 100 shot. Hell the slowest import owner I know is a SR20 240 that runs high 12's on 225 series tires. The fastest I know is a single turbo Supra that is making over 1000rwhp on boost alone (and he has 2 bottles in the hatch).
Old 04-02-2008, 11:36 PM
Banned

Most people in the section are bolt on cars and some with a 100 shot. Hell the slowest import owner I know is a SR20 240 that runs high 12's on 225 series tires. The fastest I know is a single turbo Supra that is making over 1000rwhp on boost alone (and he has 2 bottles in the hatch).
...and still runs 12's, because Supras are worthless dyno queens

I don't know where you're from, but most of the "fastest" imports around here are piece of **** hondas running 14's.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6
...and still runs 12's, because Supras are worthless dyno queens
Are you really that stupid?
Old 04-02-2008, 11:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You really did not answer my question. How do you know what the people in this section are running?
Old 04-02-2008, 11:56 PM
Teching In

I agree with the OP. Retards in riced out Hondas, Focuses (Focii?), Cavaliers, Eclipses, V6 Stangs/Camaros have really ruined the cruising scene around this area. Most of the faster, cleaner cars are found a few miles away from the main strip. It's like that in both of the big car spots around my area.
Old 04-03-2008, 12:00 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZeroFear
I was siting at work today pondering how the hell the rice burner was born. Who the hell decided came up with this garbage? Yes yes, I know some imports are nice and fast, but 95% are gay $2000 cars driven by thug *** retards. They have ruined "street racing" pretty much everywhere I know of, esp around my area.

Before all this rice burner ****, if you went to a street race, it was at a secluded spot, on a decent road, with real cars. Mustangs, F-bodys, GN's, few vettes , viper maybe etc. 99% of the time these races never got broken up, rare for a crash to happen, no one came with guns or drugs.

Most of the cruise spots where also good places for random encounters and roll races. The amount of cops out around cruise spots was far far less. Cars where allowed to gather and hang out.

Then, a bunch of retarded *** rice burner **** just had to be 2 fast and 2 furious, and **** it all up. They had to get into huge accidents and race in populated areas. They had to race between cars and hit innocent people. They had to brings drugs and guns with them to street races cuz they was all thug yo! They had to go around and steal every honda civic and acura integra in town for them badass B18s w/ VTEC yo! They had to basicly take something that was little known and fun, and ruin it.

Back before rice, before fast and the gay, **** was good.. now it sucks. They have special street racing task forces, new laws, and a bunch of other bullshit.

I know it was always illegal , but it wasn't always enforced as hard. Just had to rant a bit, and since this is the street racing section well...

Did I mention I really hate rice???
Here Whiner

Now SHUT it
Old 04-03-2008, 12:04 AM
TECH Addict

I'm going to avoid the whole bitch-fest thats going on and address the OP.

I would have to agree with you bro. It was all pretty good, cops NEVER fucked with domestics, just put on a show for the viewing public. (drive through with lights on and say "find another street"; "Time to go home"; and what have you. Now they are pressured to block off the streets and trap you in. Why? For the same reasons that were stated in post #1...... The ricers or people with that mantality at least, fucked it up.

We do have a VERY HIGH population of idiot import drivers that feel the need to race through traffic, burn the meet spot by doing doughnuts, and acting the fool for no apparent reason other than to attract attention. I think these kids just need a hug

On the other hand, down here we have a few crews of gangsters that figured out they could make a moderately fast domestic and hussle cars. And if they lose they won't be muscled into paying. They do bring guns.

Last race i went to was a BUILT KB solid axle Cobra vs. a Gutted slick built n2o fox. There were dudes there smoking weed.

So i'll agree that it's not ALL the import guys, just people with the same mindset. But i will say the population of tards seems to be alot higher in the import camp, primarily because of the accessability of the cheap *** cars.
Old 04-03-2008, 12:08 AM
Banned

What's so wrong with imports? In case you haven't heard.. GAS IS EXPENSIVE NOW. When i was 18 back in 98 gas was 1.19 for a gallon of 93. That's when you could afford to own a V8 and drive the **** out of it on a daily basis. Turbo imports still get 30mpg on the highway yet produce awesome power to weight ratio's.

Before anyone says it. I can care less what your 6spd gets on the highway. The auto's still get anywhere from 17-20mpg. You don't see turbo imports getting that kind of mileage. Even my Viggen gets close to 30mpg and it's pushing some awesome power
Old 04-03-2008, 12:11 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by COD02SS
What's so wrong with imports? In case you haven't heard.. GAS IS EXPENSIVE NOW. When i was 18 back in 98 gas was 1.19 for a gallon of 93. That's when you could afford to own a V8 and drive the **** out of it on a daily basis. Turbo imports still get 30mpg on the highway yet produce awesome power to weight ratio's.

Before anyone says it. I can care less what your 6spd gets on the highway. The auto's still get anywhere from 17-20mpg. You don't see turbo imports getting that kind of mileage. Even my Viggen gets close to 30mpg and it's pushing some awesome power
Hahaha try looking up the S R T 4 bud. They get worse gas mileage than my old A4 Z-28 which used to get an honest 26mpg w/ gears. My M6 does get 31mpg btw.

Turbo imports DO NOT get great gas mileage. Try looking up the Evo/STI/WRX/etc. You'll like what you find.

Evo= 19/26
STI= 18/24
S R T= 22/28 (I know at least 5 people who own them that say i wouldn't even get that mileage on its best day)
S2000= 20/25

Last edited by djsanchez2; 04-03-2008 at 12:25 AM.
Old 04-03-2008, 12:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
You'll like what you find.
I should have explained more clearly what i was trying to say. When i said turbo'd imports i meant cars like civic's not EVO's or STI. We all KNOW they get shitty mileage because of there gearing
Old 04-03-2008, 12:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I dont have a problem with import cars. I just have a problem with ricers, and the people that drive them.

Quick Reply: Where did the rice burners come from?? History of gay cars.