Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I thought Evos were quicker than this?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 03:41 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by S8ER95Z
There is a lot of ignorance on this site... I am honestly ashamed that some of you are trying to pass yourselves off as 'car enthusiest'....

Save it for someone who cares. You don't have to like every damn car on the planet to be a car enthusiast.

Thats like saying you're not a sports enthusiast if you don't like every team in the league. Use some common sense and stop trying to act like you're better than anyone else because we don't like a certain type or brand of car.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:41 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LS1nut377
hey im an enthusiest, of my car
Amen.

This comes to mind,

Old 04-30-2008, 03:43 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6

Save it for someone who cares. You don't have to like every damn car on the planet to be a car enthusiast.

Thats like saying you're not a sports enthusiast if you don't like every team in the league. Use some common sense and stop trying to act like you're better than anyone else because we don't like a certain type or brand of car.
Amen again.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by boostedinaz
You'll get used to it once you figure out who they are. The nice part is that most of them get banned from time to time. The bad part is they end up coming back.
Yea, ricers get banned on this site all the time. I'm surprised you're still around with all your import trolling.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:45 PM
12 Second Club

yupyupyup
Old 04-30-2008, 03:49 PM
On The Tree

Yea, ricers get banned on this site all the time. I'm surprised you're still around with all your import trolling.
You also get banned all the time so what's the difference?

Why would I get banned and not be around? I can carry on a conversation with tact and explain my point of view without acting like an *******. I bet once you do the same you will stop getting banned from the site "you defend" so much. Kinda ironic isn't it.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by boostedinaz
You also get banned all the time so what's the difference?

Why would I get banned and not be around? I can carry on a conversation with tact and explain my point of view without acting like an *******. I bet once you do the same you will stop getting banned from the site "you defend" so much. Kinda ironic isn't it.
Yea, all the time. I've been here for over a year though somehow

You act like an ******* in all your posts, and you're more than swift to stick up for any import. Save the bullshit for someone who doesn't see through your transparent motives.
Old 04-30-2008, 04:01 PM
On The Tree

Yea, all the time. I've been here for over a year though somehow

You act like an ******* in all your posts, and you're more than swift to stick up for any import. Save the bullshit for someone who doesn't see through your transparent motives.
I have been here for 3 years so what. You have still be banned a few times. Granted they are only temporary bans, but banned non the less. My "import trolling" *** has never been banned.

Really, I act like an ******* in all my post? Ok, sure, if you say so.

I defend incorrect information no matter the make and model of car that information pertains to. Unfortunatly, on this particual site, a majority of that information is regarding imports. On Import sites I defend domestics car as well, but I am sure you already knew that.

Kinda funny how your supposed description of me fits you to a tee. Again kind of ironic.
Old 04-30-2008, 04:44 PM
12 Second Club

So boosted, since I am such an evil, ignorant, "misinformed" domestic defender, WHY haven't I been banned yet??
Old 04-30-2008, 04:49 PM
12 Second Club

thats the LS1 way
Old 04-30-2008, 04:50 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by dailydriver
So boosted, since I am such an evil, ignorant, "misinformed" domestic defender, WHY haven't I been banned yet??
Because of a thing called pity, weak people with small minds recieve it all the time.
Old 04-30-2008, 04:53 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2000T/A Guru
Because of a thing called pity, weak people with small minds recieve it all the time.
So your Pissy Chrissy, since he is soooo strong with such a large, powerful, expansive mind<- , dosen't deserve pity?

and go back to playing with your TOYzz. :

Last edited by dailydriver; 04-30-2008 at 05:01 PM.
Old 04-30-2008, 04:53 PM
11 Second Club

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

a friend beat a local decently modded evo that claimed to run high 11s in his 3rd gen with an lt1/t56 camaro with the lt4 hotcam (ran 13.0 flat at Tulsa on street tires with bad wheel hop)

it was great because he was a cocky little **** all the ricers at sonic praised...his response when my friend asked him to race was "you sure you want to go that route?"

then "i'm on race gas tonight" then "i dont want to waste my time on a camaro"

finally my buddy just followed him and egged him into running from 30 twice and 50, beat him bad the first 2 times and still by 2 cars from 50
Old 04-30-2008, 04:55 PM
On The Tree

You can get your point across without acting like an *******.
Old 04-30-2008, 04:56 PM
Banned

So your Pissy Chrissy, since he is soooo strong with such a large, powerful, expansive mind<- , dosen't deserve pity?

ricetard.
Pissy Chrissy? I didnt say anything about anybody else in that post just explaining why you havent been ban.
Old 04-30-2008, 05:07 PM
12 Second Club

Pissy Chrissy? I didnt say anything about anybody else in that post just explaining why you havent been ban.
IF you've ever seen his posts (unless you ARE him, wouldn't suprise me one bit), you would understand what I was saying.
But maybe not, since you think alike.
Old 04-30-2008, 05:15 PM
Banned

Yah i dont know who that is, i just recently started coming on these forums since i was ban from ls1.com, and now that i dont have dsl i cant just change my ip with the push of a button.
Old 04-30-2008, 05:43 PM
12 Second Club

Yah i dont know who that is, i just recently started coming on these forums since i was ban from ls1.com, and now that i dont have dsl i cant just change my ip with the push of a button.
Why were you banned from there??
Old 04-30-2008, 05:50 PM
12 Second Club

rice burners should be in circuses for all the clowns and carnies to drive hahaha
Old 04-30-2008, 06:29 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by kilgothephenom
Putting a blow off valve on the Evo IX's actually hurt it's performance. He also probably just had an exhaust. This may sound odd, but how did it smell? If you couldn't really smell it, it was probably just a catback, which doesn't do much for those cars. If you smelled a foul/fuel/oil aroma, it probably means he was catless. Thus, he more than likely had a turboback, which would yield around 15hp.

Good kill!
How does putting a blow off valve on the evo hurt its performance?Ive never heard that just wondering.