Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

1-8-7 in the community College parkin' lot

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 04:17 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1-8-7 in the community College parkin' lot

I'm taking a summer class at the local community college to finish up my degree, lotsa hot chicks walking around the campus all day so I'm not too pissed about it. Anyways, I brought my car to the campus and circled the parking lot just prior to entering class, last night. As usual I parked next to a cement island and away from every threatening presence that I can (fresh paint). When I return to my car later that evening, there's a 05+ black v6 mustang parked adjacent to me and a note under my driver's wiper. The note is very to the point in stating "my boyfriend's car would spank you! 01 GT!" So I figure if the black stang is in fact her car I'd wait around and catch a glimpse of her. After 10 mins She doesn't show, so I take off.

Next day, similar situation, note on my windshield at the end of class this time reading "He wants to run you, be here at 9:30 tonight." my watch reads 9:15, and about 4 minutes later a girl comes towards me. "So you decided to show" she says to me, talking all types of ****, and looking cute as hell while doing it. (5'0, full figured blonde, in a small denim skirt, and heels) as she comes into direct light her face takes a little away from the overall package, but shes still a little hottie. So we talk for a little bit, mostly about school, and then her Boyfriend shows up, in his GT. Red convertible, mach stripes, blacked out glass, hdlights, tllights, and from the sound of it flowmaster or equivalent cat back Automatic. Sounds nice, not too intimidating.

He comes out and after making out with his girl in front of me (?) walks over, and very cockily introduces himself, as Pat. Then he asks if I'm down for a run, claiming his girl will flag us. I say "Sure" anything to get another look at my next girlfriend. He says, "Oh, so you're ready" and I reply "Yea, why wouldn't be?" Then the mod list comes out, "I have a bbk throttle body, msd wires, 18inch rims, flowmaster cat back..." And I say "And?"

(fast forward) we are lined up in the parking lot, and his girl is 10 feet in front of us, she doesn't quite flag, but rather waves her arms up and down, I leave on the second flop of her left tit. He gets the jump I was distracted and uncaring of this race, knowing that I had him from the get go, I gun it, shift hard, at the light, and proceed to destroy him, placing nearly 3 lengths on him, before deeming it necessary to end the run with quickly approaching curb on the horizon. (Not bad for not launching well) In all honesty I would have embaressed this kid if I had drag launched. we loop around, and I speak humbly to him as I would to any victim. He's not happy, and I have to break the news to him that my car is a strong 11 second car, and that he never had a chance. I think he took my car as a bolt on only car, basing his conclusion solely on my slp LMII. Next time I have class I'm gonna hit so hard on this chick, take her for a ride, and then to diner and a movie.

Kids gotta start learning that visual mods to not equate to higher horsepower, they simply make you look retarded when guys who spend their money on performance improvements race you.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:25 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice kill man, very entertaining story.

It kind of reminded me of the opening scene in F&F Tokyo Drift.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Very nice kill. I love when people say oh thats a 5.7 gto it must be slow not know its a camonly ls2 that traps at 118-119. Many people have suddenly become the prey and not the predator
Old 06-11-2008, 06:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Nice kill... Murdered with no remorse.
Old 06-11-2008, 07:20 AM
Teching In

Great kill story. Sounded fun!
Old 06-11-2008, 07:27 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by phirepower
I leave on the second flop of her left tit.

LMFAO, Nice kill, and awesome story.
Old 06-11-2008, 07:27 AM
Teching In

YEA!!!! Make that ford **** a litte f-body ****
Old 06-11-2008, 07:58 AM
TECH Apprentice

Not really, but a visual aid of
I leave on the second flop of her left tit.
wouldn't hurt.

Nice kill btw.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:01 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Haha, that's funny story right there. Great kill and keep us posted on the chick situation. If you end up taking his girl out and she goes for it, it would make my week.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:02 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by PewterScreaminMach
Haha, that's funny story right there. Great kill and keep us posted on the chick situation. If you end up taking his girl out and she goes for it, it would make my week.
LOL yea get some of that pudy poo
Old 06-11-2008, 10:38 AM
Launching!

That story is priceless, like someone else said keep us updated on the girl situation. Wouldnt that be a pisser for him lose the race and the girl LMFAO
Old 06-11-2008, 01:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

why would you talk **** with a 01 automatic vert gt that has 15 horsepower over stock
Old 06-11-2008, 02:11 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 180ls1
why would you talk **** with a 01 automatic vert gt that has 15 horsepower over stock
no way does that have 15 hp over stock. i bet that vert would be lucky to crack 210 to the tire
Old 06-11-2008, 02:12 PM
TECH Regular

You should hang out in that parking lot again and wait for his girl to come out and offer her a joyride.
Old 06-11-2008, 02:32 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Randy_S
You should hang out in that parking lot again and wait for his girl to come out and offer her a joyride.
That's what I'm talkin about. And once she gets in and you're cruising (with her loving the car way better than the GT), tell her her boyfriend never paid up, so she'll have have to compensate you for his loss.
Old 06-11-2008, 03:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

(5'0, full figured blonde, in a small denim skirt, and heels)
Great story man. Had me laughing a bit. Now can you please clarify FULL FIGURED BLONDE ??? Then you said still a little hottie with a bad face ??

I am going out on a limb, but do you like fat, ugly blondes ??

Pics would help.
Old 06-11-2008, 03:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Dynotune04
no way does that have 15 hp over stock. i bet that vert would be lucky to crack 210 to the tire
i dont doubt it i know they are weak as hell. I was saying with the mods the guy in the mustang has he is probably only gained 15 hosrepower. Maybe typed it wrong or you read it wrong. The guy with the mustang only had these mods, bbk throttle body, msd wires, 18inch rims, flowmaster cat back..."
Old 06-11-2008, 04:51 PM
Teching In

Why waste money on dinner and a movie? I bet she will give it up with some Mc D's and a 7-11 run.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:10 PM
Teching In

**** i wouldn't even feed her...

If your feed em, they never leave.
Old 06-11-2008, 06:20 PM
TECH Resident

Ah haha great story! Thats the way ever race should be sanctioned. With the ***** falling out of her bra,(added) and the F bodies and Vette's walking away with the victory and the girl.