Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

01 T/A WS6 vs. Audi S4 (Twin Turbo V6 car)

Old 06-18-2008, 09:28 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 01 T/A WS6 vs. Audi S4 (Twin Turbo V6 car)

Today comming back from the local college to take a placement test for classes next year on Rt. 33/209 I saw a silver Audi S4 quickly comming onto the highway, I was comming up in the left lane pretty quick and when he got on he was in the left and then went to the right, I slowed and got next to him. Seemed like a younger guy somewhere in his 20's in the car with his girlfriend/wife. Once I got next to him he held my pace for a little and quickly got right on my *** as there was a truck comming up in front of him. He stayed on my *** for a bit so I dropped the car down to 3rd gear at about 70MPH and slammed the gas. His car looked mostly stock, but you can tell he got on it aswell since I didn't just jump out tons of lengths. I moderately pulled the whole time. I did pull him pretty good by a bunch of lengths, I let off around 135. We then came up to a completely empty long (probably 1/2 mile) straight part of the highway. I waited for him to get next to me, which he did. I dropped it down again a gear, then another, then another into 3rd, waiting for him to hit it. But this time him nor his girl would even look at me. I was shocked, I paced him and even threw a honk his way to get his attention, but it was to no avail, not even a slight turn of the head. So I got on and off the gas a little, letting him know I still wanted a run, but nothing, so I took off a little. I then slowed for my exit, and only once he passed me when I was slowing to turn off that both him and the girl looked at me/car. The girl was staring the whole time and he turned his shoulder over the seat to look.

I know these cars can be really quick modded though. I wish he would of been up for another run, but I guess getting embarassed in his TT car with his girl was enough. Im glad I kept my WS6, Iwas actually thinking about selling it for a slightly modded S4.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:53 PM
TECH Regular

He probably just didn't want to run again, at least he didn't do a ricer flyby. Once you try to get his attention though (honking your horn, goosing it) he'll be less likely to acknowledge you. They're not bad really, if you like silly things like incredible luxury and an awesome interior. It would make a pretty sick DD, if you ask me...
Actually, an A6 or A8 would be nicer if luxury is your main concern, but the biturbo 2.7 s4 is a pretty mean DD.
Old 06-18-2008, 10:51 PM
12 Second Club

Yeah I agree, its an awesome car. Only thing that turned me away is I wasen't sure of the reliability and im sure it would be EXPENSIVE to repair/maintainence.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 01 T/A WS6 vs. Audi S4 (Twin Turbo V6 car)