Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Where can I get a couple of pads for the rear springs lower?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 02:31 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Where can I get a couple of pads for the rear springs lower?

Like the isolators but just 1/2" round rubber pieces if possible to put on the axle side?
Old 10-17-2008, 10:43 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

are the springs making noise or do you wanna lift it?
Old 10-17-2008, 10:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

I do not recommend spacing the spring on the axle side. The axle side of the spring is very small and is more prone to movement. If spacing needs to be done it should be done on the body end of the spring.
Old 10-17-2008, 12:23 PM
TECH Junkie

I have a recommendation. Stop making new threads for every little thing you think of. Makes it confusing for people to try to help you and follow what you've done. You could have posted this question in one of the other 452256 threads you made in the past week that all have a similar topic. Also, it's just plain annoying.
Old 10-17-2008, 12:41 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by z28bryan
I have a recommendation. Stop making new threads for every little thing you think of. Makes it confusing for people to try to help you and follow what you've done. You could have posted this question in one of the other 452256 threads you made in the past week that all have a similar topic. Also, it's just plain annoying.
Tough! Skip it or put me on your ignore list. That simple! You offer nothing of any help so when you see the next 500 skip them as well. I'm getting the answers I need just fine. Interesting thing is none have come from you.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Intercooler2
Tough! Skip it or put me on your ignore list. That simple! You offer nothing of any help so when you see the next 500 skip them as well. I'm getting the answers I need just fine. Interesting thing is none have come from you.
I've been giving you plenty of advice and I actually mentioned in the past to you what BMR said above, to keep the spacers on the upper side. No one would know that though because you keep making new threads. I think people could help you out better if you keep a lot of your similar topics in one thread. It's a lot easier to see what direction you are going if you did that.

Quick Reply: Where can I get a couple of pads for the rear springs lower?