Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

ABS delete block

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 12:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ABS delete block

I have seen these on a few cars but can't seem to find who makes them, already done a search it is overwhelming when you enter the letters ABS. It is a cnc'd aluminum block that mounts where the abs solenoids used to be. Mine is non functional and I would just like to go ahead and remove it from the car all together dead weight right now. Anyone know where to get one??
Old 11-07-2008, 12:59 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

SJM manufacturing makes an ABS delete. As well as Burkhart I believe. I have an extra kit from SJM with linelock as well that I won't be using if you're interested. Still brand new in box.

PM me if you're interested.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:53 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

98RedBird is correct, we have been manufacturing ABS delete kits for years. It sounds like he may have an extra one for you if you're interested. If he does not have the optioned kit you need, all kits are in stock and ship within 24 business hours.

For clarity, our kits do not use a replacement block. Our kits completely remove the entire ABS modulator AND bracket which cleans up space and maximum weight reduction. Preformed hardlines are included and replace OEM lines. An adjustable wilwood proportioning valve is included. The valve is needed in the circuit as when ABS is removed brake bias is necessary. There are a variety of options to consider. The adjustable proportioning valve is included in every kit.

ABS delete basic kits including preformed lines, wilwood adjustable valve and every fitting you need start 139.99.

Kits are listed in the camaro braking section of our website.

http://www.sjmmanufacturing.com/cam_brk_ls1.html
Old 11-17-2008, 01:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ABS Delete...

Originally Posted by 98RedBird
SJM manufacturing makes an ABS delete. As well as Burkhart I believe. I have an extra kit from SJM with linelock as well that I won't be using if you're interested. Still brand new in box.

PM me if you're interested.
Pm sent...
Old 11-17-2008, 01:28 PM
11 Second Club

Received 61 Likes on 53 Posts

This is something that I engineered one day..

I used a Flare Tool to put the proper Fittings onto this. This Block is from a '89-'92 Camaro, and it works without a problem for the $5 I have invested into it..
The 2 open spots that you see are for the front Brake Lines. This works for the Brake Systems that have the Single Line going to the Back Brakes.

Last edited by the_merv; 11-17-2008 at 01:35 PM.

Quick Reply: ABS delete block