Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

What Suspension Mods?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 12:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Default What Suspension Mods?

Right now my ws6 has a 3pt strut tower bar and welded SFC's. I plan on taking the car to the track ATLEAST once a week next spring and i need to know what suspension mods i should do next. I was thinking LCA's and relocation brackets, but what make and model should i go with? Car will be a DD so i don't want any rattling. Should i do something else before LCA's? Opinions welcome
Old 12-03-2008, 01:07 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Hello, no your right on track with your thinking. Lower control arms will help your car perform better and be more consistant. The relocation brackets will aid in moving the instant center back for better weight transfer but will also help if you experience any wheel hop. We offer several different versions of the lca's. The bushing style being the quietest with the least amount of road noise. We also offer a bushing/rod combo or for the serious car the race version with rod ends on both ends. We offer the bushing ended in a non adjustable or adjustable versions. All adjustable versions are on car adjustable. There are many other performance mods that you can do but these items are a good starting point. If you would like to discuss which parts would be best for you give me a call at the office.
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!

Last edited by BMR Tech2; 12-09-2008 at 09:25 AM.