Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors
View Poll Results: What to do
UMI Adjustable TA & SFC's
100.00%
Skinnies and Meats
0%
Some combo of above or something else (please specify)
0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

what next

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 11:35 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what next

been having traction issues with the 94 in my sig. issues hooking up off the line, it has definatly improved since the new springs and shocks, its launching straighter and transfering weight better but still crappy times, on motor cutting about a 1.8 60, cant leave on the bottle with out spinning like crazy. Trying to figure out what to do with my small performance bonus from work and tax refund. Right now i have the suspension listed in the sig, stock TA, c5 wheels up front and for the track a stock TransAm wheel in back with a MT ET Street Radial 255/60/15. So the question is should i go with a fatter rim and a 315 or 325 for the rear and some skinnies up front, or should i go with a UMI adjustable tunnel mount TA and some SFC's also are the 3pt sfc's worth the extra cash or should i just go with the standard SFC's? Or should i go with some combo of these options (TA and meats for the rear) I'm coming through the traps at 112 or so and with my bad 60's i think i can definatly do better than the 12.6 or so that i've been getting
Old 02-14-2009, 03:37 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Me I'd go torque arm, don't think you really need sub frames. but it's up to you.

and a set of drag radials would be after the torque arm.