Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors
View Poll Results: Which shock for my particular setup.
Strange
50.00%
Qa1
50.00%
Affco
0%
Other and why
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Passenger rear sagging..

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 03:33 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Passenger rear sagging..

I have a h/c/i car and is pulling double duty right now. I have stranos on it and stock shocks. With the car seat behind the passenger seat my tires have recently started hitting and i've gotten a couple slashes. So I started putting her behing the driver seat (which leaves me with 0 room) and it's fine. No bumping at all. Now do you think its my shock on that side or has anyone had problems with the springs sagging similar to the pro kit problem?

On another note I have twin 67's turbos that I am awaiting a 408 for them. We will be getting another car in the near future and my camaro will no longer be a dd. If the shocks are my problem i'd like to replace them with the right ones now and not have to do it again later. With my setup it will see alot of track and also alot of cruising around town. What shock would you recomend for a good track/street combo with the potential power I may be making? If you could vote on that and give an explanation.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:56 PM
TECH Addict

shocks do not determine ride height. look to see if the rubber insulator is still there.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:04 PM
12 Second Club

As far as I know its still there. I bought and installed the springs. I put it in. This has just recently became a problem