Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

LCA question

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 01:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LCA question

I'm thinking about getting LCA relocation brackets soon and I just had a few questions as to if I should get those first or save for something else. My car isn't lowered however it does have C5 Z06 rims, 17x9.5 front 18x10.5 rear and with 275s on the back they BARELY fit in there (haven't needed to hammer anything in). I'm not sure if the brackets would help that though. Also I have two 10" subs in the rear enclosed in a fairly heavy custom HDF box which weighs down the rear so much that it creates a gap up front between the tires and the wheel well. It's not that noticable to anyone that isn't paying attention to it but it definitely annoys the hell out of me, looks like it's angled upwards. So will LCA relocation brackets help anything with that or should I save for something else like subframe connectors?

Last edited by ncfastls1; 04-26-2009 at 01:29 PM.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:54 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Hello
When it comes to the relocation brackets all that they relocate is the lower control arms they will not effect your ride height and will clear your brakes! If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be glad to help!
Thanks
Brad