Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

ABS Module

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 08:28 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ABS Module

I need pics of it. I am finishing of my turbo install and I moved it around. I dont remember how the lines go. Can anyone post some pics so I can see where the lines go. I would really appreciate it. Second, my lines are touching the header, they are covered in exhaust wrap should I reroute them or leave them touching??? pics please.
Like always thanks for your help.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:13 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Move them away from the heat source unless you don't mind boiling brake fluid. Better yet, remove ABS, it will allow easier configuration anyways... we have delete kit that will fit the bill.

If you're insist on keeping it, the line closest to your firewall from the master cylinder goes to your front brakes. The ABS controller is marked...so it should be rather easy to re-connect the lines. Sorry, no picture.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:19 PM
TECH Regular

I taped them all together and I dont know how to tell them apart. I am thinking of deleting it but driving the 101 in california on a day to day basis and having a lot of close calls turns me away from it. Anyone else have pics of it on the stock location.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:21 PM
FormerVendor

? The fittings are different sized as well...so it's going to be difficult to mix them up.
Old 05-20-2009, 10:19 PM
TECH Regular

am i an idiot i have 5 the same size and one different.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:03 AM
FormerVendor

The master to the controller, those are different sized as explained. Those connect onto MC1 and MC2, you can't mix it up. The other four lines, I'm not sure where the confusion is as well. The ports are marked indicating what line should connect. Its rather simple to see where each line is routed. Place them in each port marked. A picture isn't going to help you if you cant follow which line leads to which brake.

Good luck.

Quick Reply: ABS Module