Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

QA1 shocks

Old 10-30-2009, 08:45 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question QA1 shocks

I just recenly installed QA1 single adj. and they have setting 1-12, they recommend after install ,start off with #6 position, i tried to push the rear down by hand and was stiff as hell, so i put on on #2 anything more is real stiff, what #position do you have on your camaro?,,,,,,,,,,,,,abby
Old 10-30-2009, 09:06 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello
What is the vehicle used the most for? Leave me know and I will be able to better assist you.
Thanks
Brad
Old 10-30-2009, 09:12 AM
Staging Lane

Default qa1 shocks

Originally Posted by UMI Sales
Hello
What is the vehicle used the most for? Leave me know and I will be able to better assist you.
Thanks
Brad
hey brad, mostly car shows and go around tear up streets a little, very little, but im also setting my car up a little at a time for running 1/4 or 1/8 mile, not really drag racing, i know you cant really go by just pushing down rear end for softness or firm, teach me something bro, all ears, abby
Old 10-30-2009, 09:17 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

If you don't get the answers that your looking for give me a call. Our tech department is very knowledgeable about helping you get the suspension on your car setup right. Our offices are open till 6pm est mon-fri.
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 10-30-2009, 09:51 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by camaross333
hey brad, mostly car shows and go around tear up streets a little, very little, but im also setting my car up a little at a time for running 1/4 or 1/8 mile, not really drag racing, i know you cant really go by just pushing down rear end for softness or firm, teach me something bro, all ears, abby
Hello Abby
Thanks for getting back to me with that info! Jerry and I actually test the set ups ourselves and we start out at #5 for street use. The lower you go # wise the softer the shock gets. But in the end every vehicle and set up is different it is going to have to be a trial and error situation. If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help.
Thanks
Brad
Old 10-30-2009, 10:02 AM
Staging Lane

Question qa1 shocks

Originally Posted by UMI Sales
Hello Abby
Thanks for getting back to me with that info! Jerry and I actually test the set ups ourselves and we start out at #5 for street use. The lower you go # wise the softer the shock gets. But in the end every vehicle and set up is different it is going to have to be a trial and error situation. If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help.
Thanks
Brad
hey brad does #5 let the camaro, squat good on launch, i have a 2002 ss
Old 10-30-2009, 11:04 AM
FormerVendor

Hello Abby
It was nice talking to you man! Keep me updated on how your set up turns out.
Thanks Again
Brad

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: QA1 shocks