Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Beginner Question

Old 01-18-2010, 09:54 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beginner Question

So I have the on-car adjustable panhard bar and rear lower-control arms. I don't drag race right now because I want to get my car right before I start racing. My question is, why would I adjust the panhard bar or lower-control arm? What will it do if I adjust it?
Old 01-18-2010, 11:01 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello
The reason why we manufacture both adjustable is because. With a adjustable pan hard bar, when you lower a vehicle the rear end shifts and the adjustable bar allows you to recenter it back under the vehicle to eliminate binding issues. And the adjustable lowers allow to you center the rear tire in the wheel well. And they also are (at least a single adjustable) recommended when using a aftermarket rear end to allow for articulation when if comes to offset mounting locations. If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help.
Thanks
Brad
Old 01-18-2010, 11:07 AM
Banned Village Idiot LS1BLKSS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the adjustable bars are there since every car is different, your rear might not be centered right now so you have to adjust it, its real simple since its on car adjustable

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Beginner Question