Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Guys running new design BMR Lowering Springs and SLP Bilstein Shocks come in.

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 01:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Guys running new design BMR Lowering Springs and SLP Bilstein Shocks come in.

As the title says Guys running new design BMR Lowering Springs and SLP Bilstein Shocks come in. My car is not a DD but I would still like it to be if it had to be, it's mostly a weekend car if that. An it will proably never see the track but it may but if so maybe once or twice a year if that, now since that's out of the way. I have some questions for you. I've seen some pictures of of the car lowered with the new design BMR springs, one of my questions is the rear sag over time like I've been reading about the eibach's? An what's the ride quality like with this combo? An if you do have this combo and reply could you post how many miles you have on this combo and how it's working for you from the day you put it on until now, please. I know it's going to be firmer than stock but is the ride quality okay, kinda decent, is it going to beat me up or will it be very harsh or to the point where it may be unbearable? I know that's going to alot of different answers on that but I'm just asking cause everyone is different. I'm also going to run a UMI adj. Panhard Bar I think it's item number 2029. Also I know the BMR springs are on backorder right now so do yall think I should go with these or just go with the strano springs which also are on backorder. So if someone swithed from the new style BMR springs to strano springs that will help also. I know some of yall are going to nail me with the use a search statement but honestly I've looked through it all and can't come up with the information I'm really looking for. I've been on the internet at work for a bunch of hours trying to look for more info on this combo. So sorry to bother yall with my questions but thanks for replying if you do. Just try to help a f-body brother please. Thanks for your time.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i just picked up a set of the new design BMR springs. ill be running some KONI shocks with them. definitely cant go wrong with BMR.
Old 02-28-2010, 11:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
i just picked up a set of the new design BMR springs. ill be running some KONI shocks with them. definitely cant go wrong with BMR.
I'm very curious to see how it turns out, let me know how it rides if you can please. I really like the way the new bmr springs sit.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:36 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Striker
I'm very curious to see how it turns out, let me know how it rides if you can please. I really like the way the new bmr springs sit.
definitely man!! i will post up a before and after pic. BMR is one of the best suspsension companies out there, no reason to have any doubts at all. i also plan on running there sfc and adj. panhard.

i think a member on here named hugger73 i think is his screen name has the new springs and his car looks sharp..
Old 03-01-2010, 09:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

definitely man!! i will post up a before and after pic. BMR is one of the best suspsension companies out there, no reason to have any doubts at all. i also plan on running there sfc and adj. panhard.

i think a member on here named hugger73 i think is his screen name has the new springs and his car looks sharp..
Thanks brother. I know that there was a guy around here with a black WS6 (might have been dark navy blue) with the new BMR springs and it looked killer. It was lowered with them on the stock wheels. I can't find his link for the life of me.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Come on guys I know it's someone out there running this combo. New design BMR springs and Bilstein shocks
Old 03-02-2010, 09:16 AM
On The Tree

I have got bmr springs with kyb agx shocks. I am very happy with the setup. I will be upgrading the shocks in the future but they are fine for now. The bmr springs sit fantastic and ride even better. Good ride for a street car and I love those rates when I start cornering hard. Just my .02.

Nick
Old 03-02-2010, 12:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks guys for all of the compliments!!

With the springs being in high demand we did run temporarily out of stock but we will be shipping all of the back orders out on Monday and will be filling all new orders same day

Additional Information regarding our lowering springs along with our other products can be found HERE

Here is a picture of a customers car with our lowering spring set:
Attached Thumbnails Guys running new design BMR Lowering Springs and SLP Bilstein Shocks come in.-img_4116.jpg  
Old 03-02-2010, 12:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ls1zfast
I have got bmr springs with kyb agx shocks. I am very happy with the setup. I will be upgrading the shocks in the future but they are fine for now. The bmr springs sit fantastic and ride even better. Good ride for a street car and I love those rates when I start cornering hard. Just my .02.

Nick
Thanks nick I think I'm going to go with these.

Originally Posted by BMR Tech
Thanks guys for all of the compliments!!

With the springs being in high demand we did run temporarily out of stock but we will be shipping all of the back orders out on Monday and will be filling all new orders same day

Additional Information regarding our lowering springs along with our other products can be found HERE

Here is a picture of a customers car with our lowering spring set:
Soo are you all shipping out the springs today or next monday? I'm thinking about placing any order through one of our sponsors and getting some more stuff. In that picture with the customer car does he have the rear isolator's installed in that car or did he take them out or do you all recommend the rear isolator in or out with yall springs?
Old 03-02-2010, 12:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by thewholefnshow1
Thanks nick I think I'm going to go with these.

Soo are you all shipping out the springs today or next monday? I'm thinking about placing any order through one of our sponsors and getting some more stuff. In that picture with the customer car does he have the rear isolator's installed in that car or did he take them out or do you all recommend the rear isolator in or out with yall springs?

The springs will be ready to ship out on the Monday the 8th.

His car still has the isolators on the springs which is the way we recommend to run them...
Old 03-03-2010, 11:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

once i get my BMR springs installed i will post pics..
Old 03-04-2010, 09:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

once i get my BMR springs installed i will post pics..
Thanks man appreciate the effort
Old 03-04-2010, 10:42 AM
Teching In

i have the new bmr springs and slp bilstein shocks sitting in my room just waiting to be installed. i just need to find a day to do it when im not busy. i have the rear shocks in because they were easy to do at the same time with my relocation brackets. A

And just with the rear shocks in and not the fronts or the springs in i love how the rear of the car rides already. cant wait to put everything on
Old 03-06-2010, 07:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Anyone else have feedback on this combo?
Old 03-07-2010, 03:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

ill be putting on my bmr springs next week.. i will definitely post the pics.. hopefully my car is sweet enough to be on there website..
Old 03-07-2010, 05:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm going to order my springs and shocks and adj PHB tomorrow through WS6 Store. Thought I would get more feedback or pictures though. I'm going to drop it off at my tuner and his going to put it on so I may have it back by next week. But some are saying that the BMR srings are similar to strano's with the new design. So to anyone who see's this don't start the pissing battle. Both are our sponsors and great sponsors and I've never dealt with either one. That's just what I read.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:34 PM
On The Tree

I will have this exact set up when my shocks arrive from WS6Store. I also have a UMI adj. panhard to go on. I will take before and after pics.

BTW.. WS6Store has an EXCELLENT price on Bilstein shocks. (they are backordered but check the price... its worth waiting) Because of thier excellent customer service..prices.... and super fast shipping I will be checking them first for all of my future mods.
Old 03-13-2010, 01:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by veddersbetter
I will have this exact set up when my shocks arrive from WS6Store. I also have a UMI adj. panhard to go on. I will take before and after pics.

BTW.. WS6Store has an EXCELLENT price on Bilstein shocks. (they are backordered but check the price... its worth waiting) Because of thier excellent customer service..prices.... and super fast shipping I will be checking them first for all of my future mods.
Yea I know what you mean vedders. I need to get some pictures of my car now before my shocks get here and before I take it to get it done. Do you remember when they said those shocks are gonna be in? I know what you mean by the price on the shocks they are the cheapest that I found and they shipped them to me for free. I just hope it's going to be a good if not decent setup. But I have an aftermarket exhaust so I hope I don't run into clearance issues, if I don't that's gonna be gravy as hell. I'm itching to get it on I'm just starting to get impaitent.
Old 03-13-2010, 09:01 AM
On The Tree

They told me Bilstein was saying it would be a month when I ordered them at the beginning of March. So hopefully by the beginning of April. Ill post up when I get word theyre on the way
Old 03-13-2010, 06:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Okay thanks vedders I called today and Mike said they should ship out the end of this month so hopefully they do and once we put them on then chicks are gonna start drooling. lol

Quick Reply: Guys running new design BMR Lowering Springs and SLP Bilstein Shocks come in.