Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Just Installed UMI Poly/Poly LCAs !

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 11:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Just Installed UMI Poly/Poly LCAs !

Lets me say that I been a loyal UMI customer only because ever since I bought my first suspension piece I noted their quality and I decided to stay with them.

So I ordered Black, Chromemoly LCAs, adjustable and with Poly/Poly ends. I had a Poly/Rod combo before and I didnt like the extra noise.

Install was fairly quick for me as I had experience doing it. I went to get gas and the car feels more solid in the rear as before I felt as if the car was fish tailing over bumps or as if my rear end was moving from side to side. I gave it some gas on the way back and it feels like it just squads now

Here is the only picture I have since I proceeded to install them as soon as I got them and I forgot to take pics

Old 03-11-2010, 07:01 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello
Thanks for choosing UMI Performance. The 2018 is a great lower control arm for adjustment and maintain a great ride quality with the grease able poly bushings. I am sure you will not be disappointed in the performance of the product. Thanks again for the great comments and the business with UMI Performance.
Thanks
Brad

Quick Reply: Just Installed UMI Poly/Poly LCAs !