Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

how do i adjust spohn sway bar?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 07:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how do i adjust spohn sway bar?

installed the drag spohn sway bar and im not sure how to go about adjusting it? i 60'd 1.61 before the drag bar and i installed it but also went to a SD tune and pulled a 1.57... im sure there is a little more left in it but i dont know which way to go on adjusting it. i also dont have sub frame connectors, anybody had luck with subframe connectors?
Old 04-28-2010, 07:31 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello
I would say you really need to get a set of SFC's ASAP. To not only help with weight transfer but also help keep the body from getting damaged such as dimples in the quarters. And once the vehicle is solid due to the SFC's then I would worry about adjusting the drag bar because until then. The chassis is going to flex anyway it wants. And there is no controlling that until you install the SFC's. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. And I will be more than glad to help. Below is a link to show you what all UMI Performance has to offer as far as SFC's

http://www.umiperformance.com/catalo...oj76e1csojj822

Thanks
Brad
Old 04-28-2010, 03:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by allout5.3
installed the drag spohn sway bar and im not sure how to go about adjusting it? i 60'd 1.61 before the drag bar and i installed it but also went to a SD tune and pulled a 1.57... im sure there is a little more left in it but i dont know which way to go on adjusting it. i also dont have sub frame connectors, anybody had luck with subframe connectors?
His bar works on the same principals as ours...

If you like give me a call here at the office and I can tell you how it needs to be setup

Quick Reply: how do i adjust spohn sway bar?