Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Is DMS(Dynamic Motor Sports) still in business??

Old 05-12-2010, 02:44 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Is DMS(Dynamic Motor Sports) still in business??

Like the title says, are they still in business? Most people will remember them from making the lowering springs that everyone loved for fbodys. I cant seem to find a valid web address for them. Only thing I can find is an address that has an ip address in it. The number listed just keeps ringing, and finally just beeps a couple times. Anybody know if they are still around selling springs for the fbodys?
Old 05-14-2010, 06:22 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

(805) 240-3022

This is the number I always get ahold of someone at and I ordered my springs less than a year ago.

Fyi granatelli owns them and i'm pretty sure they just forward your order to them.
Old 05-14-2010, 07:18 PM
On The Tree

Thats the exact number I tried calling the other day and it just kept ringing, and then finally just beeped a couple times. I guess I'll try again monday and see if they answer. Do you have a number to that Granatelli company by any chance in case I cant get threw on the 805 number?

Oh, and your springs were dms springs, right? And how much did they cost you now?
Old 05-16-2010, 08:51 AM
12 Second Club

Ya. I was a little confused when they showed up and had a granatelli invoice. So I called granatelli and and explained my situation and the guy informed me that they bought dms and that they were still the same spring, but just under a new name.

I don't have the number for granatelli, but a quick google search would probably find what your looking for.

Also the first guy at granatelli I talked to when calling about the springs with a granatelli invoice wasn't much help. He said he didn't know. He had to talk to his supervisor to find out they were affiliated with dms. Anyways just incase you get a idiot like I did just make sure he asks someone who might know.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:34 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by kkslds
Ya. I was a little confused when they showed up and had a granatelli invoice. So I called granatelli and and explained my situation and the guy informed me that they bought dms and that they were still the same spring, but just under a new name.

I don't have the number for granatelli, but a quick google search would probably find what your looking for.

Also the first guy at granatelli I talked to when calling about the springs with a granatelli invoice wasn't much help. He said he didn't know. He had to talk to his supervisor to find out they were affiliated with dms. Anyways just incase you get a idiot like I did just make sure he asks someone who might know.
Ok, thanks a million for clearing that up. I'm happy to see they're still around, the springs atleast. How much did they cost you? And what do they drop the car in front and rear? It seems like my car looks lower in the back for some reason compared to the front. Also, I remember hearing something about needing adjustable panhard rods if you get springs. Is that true? And any pics of your ride?
Old 05-16-2010, 02:30 PM
Trunion King

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought my DMS springs from a member here but I can tell you mine has a perfect stance that I want.

Old 05-16-2010, 06:45 PM
12 Second Club

My springs were 180 shipped I believe.

As far as a adj. panhard rod bar it's a good idea. Of course some will say it is a must, but I have friends with lowered cars that don't have them and are fine. Its a little more necassary when you have wider wheels in back imo. So yes it is a good idea to get one as I did, but don't sweat it if its gonna break the bank.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:37 AM
pjb
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by bene
I bought my DMS springs from a member here but I can tell you mine has a perfect stance that I want.

those springs came directly from DMS, when they were still in business. Not sure if the Granatelli's are the same as the original DMS springs or not.

I would agree the stance/height was perfect when they were on my car also. Kinda wish I had kept them, but I'm glad you're happy.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:44 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by kkslds
My springs were 180 shipped I believe.

As far as a adj. panhard rod bar it's a good idea. Of course some will say it is a must, but I have friends with lowered cars that don't have them and are fine. Its a little more necassary when you have wider wheels in back imo. So yes it is a good idea to get one as I did, but don't sweat it if its gonna break the bank.
So where did you get them for $180?.......I'm interested in these and wanted to know of a link of where you got them at such a good price. PM me if non-sponsor. Thanks a bunch.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:16 AM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by CamaroSS01SLP
So where did you get them for $180?.......I'm interested in these and wanted to know of a link of where you got them at such a good price. PM me if non-sponsor. Thanks a bunch.
Ditto, if you could PM me contact info for that price, it would be much appreciated

Nevermind, I'll try that number. Thanks.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Is DMS(Dynamic Motor Sports) still in business??