Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

BMR boxed subframe connectors

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 05:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default BMR boxed subframe connectors

Since when do they make hugger orange powder coated ones? well im going to be picking up a set that's brand new weld in style for 100 bucks this weekend. I have a red formula, im not exactly happy about the orangeness of them, but there cheap local and convenient, ive been wanting a set lately.
I know there's a **** ton of threads about SFC, im sorry about another one but i had to do it. they're the 2 point ones, which should be plenty for my formula with little mods.
went 13.5 in the quarter 100% stock last yr, this yr added new ngk plugs, msd wires, a live street tune, k&n filter, slp blackwing lid, hotckis strutbrace and now these SFC. thanks guys!
Old 06-10-2010, 09:29 AM
TECH Regular

Why pay $100 for a set of SFC's that you don't really like when you can buy a new set for $50 more that you would be completely happy with ? Just sayin..
http://www.ws6project.com/user_stor/...oducts_id=1234
Old 06-10-2010, 10:02 AM
On The Tree

i still have to pay shipping on those :/
Old 06-10-2010, 10:28 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by sasquatch094
i still have to pay shipping on those :/
I just talked to Mike over there and he said they would cover the freight for you. Just call and ask for him.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:36 AM
TECH Regular

And just an idea, you could go with the tubular weld-in like I have for $130 shipped. They are plenty for your car trust me.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by sasquatch094
Since when do they make hugger orange powder coated ones? well im going to be picking up a set that's brand new weld in style for 100 bucks this weekend. I have a red formula, im not exactly happy about the orangeness of them, but there cheap local and convenient, ive been wanting a set lately.
I know there's a **** ton of threads about SFC, im sorry about another one but i had to do it. they're the 2 point ones, which should be plenty for my formula with little mods.
went 13.5 in the quarter 100% stock last yr, this yr added new ngk plugs, msd wires, a live street tune, k&n filter, slp blackwing lid, hotckis strutbrace and now these SFC. thanks guys!
We haven't powder coated Hugger Orange in about 5 years but the design hasn't changed

Those subframes will hold up fine for your application have them on plenty of cars running in the single digits in the 1/4.....

If you like post up a picture after you get them and I can verify if they are ours or not.....
Old 06-10-2010, 08:57 PM
On The Tree

heres a pic he gave me, this was the furthest one away from the actual SFCs. looks legit lol

Hey BMR tech, you wanna trade for some nice red ones for my car? you can keep these on showcase haha

Quick Reply: BMR boxed subframe connectors