Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Need help with bleeding brakes and abs junction block

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 09:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with bleeding brakes and abs junction block

I need to bleed the brakes entirely, This car has sat for over 2 years with the braking system open. I have no access to a tech 2 at all and I can easily get someone to pump the brakes for me and I can open the bleeders. But how can I do this, I need to this to be done this weekend.
My idea was to pump the pedal and get some fluid out of the abs block with key off and key on which I did that already and got a bit of fluid. THen move on the front wheels and bleed them and then on the rears?

WHats the Best way to achieve this? I need this done now, any help would be greatly appreciated. I am using a vacuum hose for this to put on the bleeders so I dont ruin the paint job on the calipers. SO seeing if there are bubbles will be a bit hard to see. But lmk what to do thanks.

O ya its a 94z28
Old 06-15-2010, 11:12 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you want to bleed your brakes, start from the farthest away from the reservoir which in this case would be your rear passenger. Last one would be front drivers side. The open up your bleeder screws on the caliper so all the fluid and air escapes. Just make sure the reservoir is always full.
I didnt fully understand your question so i hope this help.

Quick Reply: Need help with bleeding brakes and abs junction block