Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Koni's on Back Order ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 05:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Koni's on Back Order ?

Well ive been looking to order a set of Koni Single adjustables, but almost everywhere i call i end up getting the same response- ( Sorry their on Back Order ) . Dammit, Anybody here know of any companies that have some in stock. My Z28 has been parked for like 3 weeks due to a broken KYB Strut. I really want to get my car rolling already. Can anyone help or does anybody have an idea when they will not be on back order.
Old 06-24-2010, 07:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yea man, bad time of year to be ordering, i had to wait 2 months for my 3rd gen konis
Old 06-24-2010, 09:27 PM
Banned

Sam Strano doesnt have any?
Old 06-24-2010, 09:57 PM
Teching In

Nah I called Strano parts but they told me also that they are in back order. They said i could go ahead and order them but it might take a month or more to even get them in. I sure as hell dont want to order another KYB adjustable strut but the same time i dont want to wait months to get my car running. UH- Bad timing of year i guess for these Koni's.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:24 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 130 Likes on 84 Posts

Just a reminder, that any ordered and pre-paid before 6/30 (not after that, and not at the end of the day on 6/30 as I have to process the orders before the end of business that day) will get the sale pricing.... but after, the sale pricing is over, and you are looking @ about $200 more per set than what they currently are going for.....

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 06-25-2010, 02:37 AM
TECH Addict

Sam,

Is it only the 4/3s that are back ordered or the 4/4s too ?

I need/want 4/4s
Old 06-25-2010, 10:41 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Both.... Fronts are out, as are both rears. Again, if you want them, please don't wait---I'd hate to see you guys have to pay, literally, hundreds of dollars more for the same shocks next week.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 06-25-2010, 12:45 PM
Banned

man Koni sure is good at supply and demand. I haven't seen much fluctuation in their prices over the past few years. i would still wait for them!!
Old 06-28-2010, 10:16 AM
9 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Sam Strano
Both.... Fronts are out, as are both rears. Again, if you want them, please don't wait---I'd hate to see you guys have to pay, literally, hundreds of dollars more for the same shocks next week.
Any idea on when your next shipment is due to arrive? I will be ordering on your website in the next 24 hours or so
Old 06-28-2010, 12:20 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

There are a number of shipments due between now and August. But if you don't have an order it, then you'd be at the back of the line.... which means probably early-mid August at this time. But I ship them just as soon as I can when I get them. If alternate warehouses get them first, I move the oldest orders there so I can ship stuff ASAP, and in the order which the items were placed on order (that's only fair).

Bottom line is, the longer you wait--well, the longer you wait as you slide every farther down that backorder list. And things are getting down to crunch time. I've already got 3 or 4 new pending orders here on my desk. I HAVE TO HAVE ORDERS IN HAND BY 3PM EASTERN ON 6/30 TO GET YOU GUYS THE SALE PRICE: NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!

Old 06-28-2010, 12:20 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

There are a number of shipments due between now and August. But if you don't have an order it, then you'd be at the back of the line.... which means probably early-mid August at this time. But I ship them just as soon as I can when I get them. If alternate warehouses get them first, I move the oldest orders there so I can ship stuff ASAP, and in the order which the items were placed on order (that's only fair).

Bottom line is, the longer you wait--well, the longer you wait as you slide every farther down that backorder list. And things are getting down to crunch time. I've already got 3 or 4 new pending orders here on my desk. I HAVE TO HAVE ORDERS IN HAND BY 3PM EASTERN ON 6/30 TO GET YOU GUYS THE SALE PRICE: NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!

Old 06-28-2010, 11:10 PM
TECH Resident

Just placed my order Sam. It was good talking to you, thank you for the help. I'll be waiting patiently.

Daniel

Quick Reply: Koni's on Back Order ?